Got the Diesel Itch, need some knowledge

Dude I knew I knew you from somewhere I have talked to to some on cummins forum,your truck was the one I was looking at before i bought mine,I have read alot of your post man and like when you came out with the sticker and name lol!never put 2 and 2 together on here!

haha wow i hear ya! yea im on CF a lot. thats a good place to learn. whats your name over there?

PS - we are derailing this thread lol sorry guys

yeah sorry for messing up the thread lol but chris already knows what he needs to buy!I meant to tell you chris if you want to learn about a cummins go to cumminsforum.com I think i told you about it the other day but not sure.I wish i would have found it to learn before I looked into buying one!

yeah man Im ncbigcountry on there lol!

gotcha:driver: i've seen you on there. diesel truck resource and competition diesel is good too. comp D is more for pure racing and sled pulling though.

I'm seriously eyeballing the f350 in the for sale section. My two fav colors and it's a lariat. Price is right too. Might save me some money going that route too.

Feel free to hijack my threads. Doesn't bother me. Discussion helps everyone learn.

10-4 man. whatever seems right to you, and makes your wallet feel good is the best.

Bigben - i was just looking at your truck on CF, that thing is flat nasty!!! love that wheel and tire combo!

thanks man for the compliments!

Chris you know I told you I was a die hard ford man growing up hint the name on here lol but the cummins has changed my mind when it comes to diesels,I tell ya what if I get to help yall clean up this weekend you can drive it around to see what you think!

Oh and I meant to say I have talked to that guy that has the F-350 you are looking at he has some sweet trucks usually for sale and good prices!I almost bought one from him before I got mine.That truck looks to be a good deal man and its nice!

I still want my 07 Dodge but $10k vs $25k plus is a big difference.

I'm gonna go look at the Ford this evening. You can't beat the price for that amount of truck and with the motor only having around 50k it's hard to pass it up. I wish it were manual tranny, but the lariat and the cleanliness/looks may be able to outweigh that decision. We shall see. I'm such an indecisive person lol.

Back