Girl tried to troll me on tinder (nsfw)

I'm glad I'm old and married.

"social media" is the MOST evil thing released on the modern world. It tears at the fabric of family and friends, ruins relationships and wastes so much time as to be counter productive to society. It has ended marriages, friendships and jobs. It provides an open door to infidelity, lewd behavior and aggressive personal attacks. The world lost something important when myspace and FB were created and gained nothing except trouble. It has no place in my home, even with my 19 year old, she even hates it. Delete FB and see your life improve after a short withdrawal.

"social media" is the MOST evil thing released on the modern world. It tears at the fabric of family and friends, ruins relationships and wastes so much time as to be counter productive to society. It has ended marriages, friendships and jobs. It provides an open door to infidelity, lewd behavior and aggressive personal attacks. The world lost something important when myspace and FB were created and gained nothing except trouble. It has no place in my home, even with my 19 year old, she even hates it. Delete FB and see your life improve after a short withdrawal.

Your on social media now...

I'm with ya 100%. I dropped fb about two years ago and its been great. I had over 300 "friends" on there. A bet I made with myself is how many of these "friends" will call or visit me when I vanish from fb... Six. Just six. Best thing is, no one knows my business, what my bathroom wall looks like, what I'm eating for dinner or where the f**k I'm at 24/7.

Don't blame social media or anything else for these issues.

No one has a gun to these people head that makes them act the way they do.

Sure hiding behind a keyboard makes it easier to attack people, or be crude or tough guy, but no one says you have to act like a douchebag, or an attention whore.

It's obvious a girl who would put up being treated and talked to like the one in this thread has serious self worth issues.

As a father I am scared to death that my daughter will be entering cyberspace in a few years.

Don't blame social media or anything else for these issues.

No one has a gun to these people head that makes them act the way they do.

Sure hiding behind a keyboard makes it easier to attack people, or be crude or tough guy, but no one says you have to act like a douchebag, or an attention whore.

It's obvious a girl who would put up being treated and talked to like the one in this thread has serious self worth issues.

As a father I am scared to death that my daughter will be entering cyberspace in a few years.

I agree the behavior is the responsibility of the individual. SM however incites the behavior and enables it.

FAILBOOK
FAGBOOK

Done with that shit a long time ago.

I gotta wonder,what kinda momma these girls runnin around talkin/actin like whores are gonna be??? Its bad enuf for a man to not have anything to do w his kids but to me its inexcusable for a woman to do it.

I'm on Facebook and none of this bothers me. I use it to plan parties and Facebook stalk random people that I meet, and thats about it. I get all my news and editorial info from NC4x4, and theres enough to do in life to fill the rest of my time.

Last edited:
*you're

This is an enthusiast website, not a cauldron of selfies, flirting and hate......well, most days.

You can call it whatever you like. *you're on a social site complaining about being on social sites.. I just find it silly.

OK

I am not complaining BTW, just stating the facts with a dose of opinion. This website IMO is not the same nor does it contain the same content as what is traditionally called "social media". I do appreciate the perceived irony however.

How this site differs from other social media is that not just anyone can come on here and spew their wargharble. There's a moderator to keep the bs down and we actually police ourselves. Very very rarely is there a fight on here over anything other than a buyers dispute. There's plenty of great technical info on here that only people interested in such would even waste their time searching the web for. We're all educated adults that don't fret over nonsense. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I love it here.

How this site differs from other social media is that not just anyone can come on here and spew their wargharble. There's a moderator to keep the bs down and we actually police ourselves. Very very rarely is there a fight on here over anything other than a buyers dispute. There's plenty of great technical info on here that only people interested in such would even waste their time searching the web for. We're all educated adults that don't fret over nonsense. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I love it here.

You are your own moderator on Facebook, "unfriend" is your friend :D

Oh, Jeff I didn't correct your grammar because I am a grammar nazi but because that is what people do on FB.

a2.bp.blogspot.com__tih8MlhwWII_VNnclI3eSLI_AAAAAAAApag_ajBSFCW4DIU_s1600_gp_2Bgeek.jpg

Oh, Jeff I didn't correct your grammar because I am a grammar nazi but because that is what people do on FB.

View attachment 179954

I never stated you were a grammar Nazi, However this post shows much ego..

Does it make you feel like an intelligent person that you know the difference between your & you're? Maybe it makes you feel better that you can finger somebodies mistake. I sure hope you have better things in life to worry about than how I spell your VS you're..

I do take this as an asshole statement & I will humbly reply with a "Go fuck *yourself"

I see. Lol :lol:

I'm with the majority... This thread sucks

I never stated you were a grammar Nazi, However this post shows much ego..

Does it make you feel like an intelligent person that you know the difference between your & you're? Maybe it makes you feel better that you can finger somebodies mistake. I sure hope you have better things in life to worry about than how I spell your VS you're..

I do take this as an asshole statement & I will humbly reply with a "Go fuck *yourself"

Dude I think you missed my intent completely.
This is an example of why posting words has the ability to completely blow a harmless sentence into something tragic vs. speaking FTF (like FB constantly does).
It was a joke or pun meant to have a double meaning, since when I was a FB user people did this all of the time. Maybe if I had used a meme made from a FB screenshot the humor would have been more obvious. This is why I came back and explained.

Honestly, I did not mean harm. I have and can be an asshole, but in this case that is not true. Having never met, I don't know you at all and certainly am not in a position to judge your character. Disagreements online happen daily but have no bearing on real life, I hope you don't hold a grudge. I am sorry for any misunderstanding.

awww.jokesoftheday.net_jokes_archive_2011_03_25_joke_image_FACEBOOK.jpg

Attachments

• awww.jokesoftheday.net_jokes_archive_2011_03_25_joke_image_FACEBOOK.jpg
    awww.jokesoftheday.net_jokes_archive_2011_03_25_joke_image_FACEBOOK.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 211
How this site differs from other social media is that not just anyone can come on here and spew their wargharble. .

Agree. For me it is mostly a place to come learn about how to modify your vehicle, and buy and sell parts. I never considered this site social media until someone brought it up in this thread. To me 'social media' is TWATTER and FAILBOOK.

Don't forget snapcrap and instacram!

Back