Girl tried to troll me on tinder (nsfw)

I never had ANY trouble picking up girls or getting #s around State or UNC in my youth about every time I went to the bars or frat parties my friends and I bombed. Before cellphones, Ipads, and social media we met face to face and communicated by talking, dancing, partying, showing off, being funny and wooing women w charm and things like wit, chivalry, respect. I don't see how insulting women in some internet pissing contest would ever get you a relationship or laid, but I don't understand ALOT of the actions/behavior of youth these days.

......some of my inyourfacetagrams, to break the ice when I saw a girl who looked like my type.
" Hey, I'm Randy, what's your name? "
" you wanna dance "
" can I buy you a drink ?"
" you're the hottest girl in this bar "
" you have a great smile "
" I love the way you dance "
" Is this/that guy bothering you "
" where are you from "
" are you here w someone "
" You look so fine in that, dress,skirt,jeans,shorts etc"
" whats your major "
" you wanna go to the wafflehouse/IHOP ?"
" you wanna go 4 wheeling/fishing/swimming at the lake tomorrow "

Last edited:
9ec.jpg

I never had ANY trouble picking up girls or getting #s around State or UNC in my youth about every time I went to the bars or frat parties my friends and I bombed. Before cellphones, Ipads, and social media we met face to face and communicated by talking, dancing, partying, showing off, being funny and wooing women w charm and things like wit, chivalry, respect. I don't see how insulting women in some internet pissing contest would ever get you a relationship or laid, but I don't understand ALOT of the actions/behavior of youth these days.

......some of my inyourfacetagrams, to break the ice when I saw a girl who looked like my type.
" Hey, I'm Randy, what's your name? "
" you wanna dance "
" can I buy you a drink ?"
" you're the hottest girl in this bar "
" you have a great smile "
" I love the way you dance "
" Is this/that guy bothering you "
" where are you from "
" are you here w someone "
" You look so fine in that, dress,skirt,jeans,shorts etc"
" whats your major "
" you wanna go to the wafflehouse/IHOP ?"
" you wanna go 4 wheeling/fishing/swimming at the lake tomorrow "

Its also fun to target a group of girls, and buy drinks for all but the hot one... It'll drive her crazy and then shell come to you.

At my local bar/restaurant there is one girl, 9.5/10 or maybe better... I barely talk to her, but I invite all the other girls to parties, bars, etc... Every time I walk in she comes up and says "I dont know why you like Kaitlyn more than me... but ok"
The girls who are so used to getting attention, cant stand it when someone pays them no attention.

Last edited:
Just had Budwieser come out my nose when I saw this! Hilarious... but true. This thread is gay. Not really bashing what kids these days have as much as what a waste of damn time most of it is like this app for instance. Also concerns me being a father of two beautiful daughters that guys think they can hide behind a phone a talk shit like that. I can only hope I do my part to raise them to stay away from punks like this and find them a good southern boy that doesn't do dumb shit like this.

I don't know why everyone is taking it so seriously, it was defiantly lol worthy. I'm guessing she got more than she bargained for.

I don't know why everyone is taking it so seriously, it was defiantly lol worthy. I'm guessing she got more than she bargained for.

I still don't get it ?...................If you talked that kinda shit to a guy, to his face, you might get a fist in the face or an all out ass whippin. Where is the humor in texting that shit to a woman? ...here's a hint, if a girl makes a smart ass comment/reply to you in person, or on social media you've most likely pissed her off and she will NEVER give you the time of day or another chance to win her heart. If getting the last word, or insulting women makes you think you've won or are better than her, you're a dumbass.

Being a complete asshole works with some girls... and not so much with others. Here is an example of a girl it works with (To be honest I only texted her tonight because I saw this thread and wanted to make a point) Lol

Side note, Spell Tuna Sub backwards.

hobag 2.png

hobag.png

Last edited:
I'm no weather man @XJfreakHO , but that girl can expect a few inches next weekend :D

I'm no weather man @XJfreakHO , but that girl can expect a few inches next weekend :D

I am really not proud of that one, but I know that I can literally say whatever the hell I want to her and she is just gonna keep coming back.
She is 18, fresh out of high school, still lives at home (Which is why I won't go to her house) and clingy and possessive as hell. (I know, what did I expect with an 18 year old)
Too many details to share here...

I put myself in some very terrible situations...

Last edited:
I am really not proud of that one, but I know that I can literally say whatever the hell I want to her and she is just gonna keep coming back.
She is 18, fresh out of high school, still lives at home (Which is why I won't go to her house) and clingy and possessive as hell. (I know, what did I expect with an 18 year old)
Too many details to share here... but I might shoot you some funny screenshots for a laugh.

I put myself in some very terrible situations...

i think were gonna need some pics

I have learned not to post pictures on here or anywhere.

For all I know this is someones daughter/sister/niece/cousin/girlfriend etc...
I have gotten pretty used to breathing, and I would like to continue doing so.

Only reason I hid the name of the contact is because I have 10-15 local buddies on here who might quickly throw me under the bus for laughs.

Last edited:
I have learned not to post pictures on here or anywhere.

For all I know this is someones daughter/sister/niece/cousin/girlfriend etc...
I have gotten pretty used to breathing, and I would like to continue doing so.

Only reason I hid the name of the contact is because I have 10-15 local buddies on here who might quickly throw me under the bus for laughs.

haha i understand

The whole point was she tried to troll me and not using app to date or get laid, I don't need to hide behind a phone to do that. Downloaded app bc roommate wanted to make a bet on who can get most digits trolling. Idk it was funny to me when I was hammered last night

we much more enjoy busting your balls haha

Being a complete asshole works with some girls... and not so much with others. Here is an example of a girl it works with (To be honest I only texted her tonight because I saw this thread and wanted to make a point) Lol

Side note, Spell Tuna Sub backwards.

This one was pretty funny. With the first one, it seems like the girl had the upper hand.

Back