Geoff's samuari

Fawkin' A Jim, that was a FAST build.. (Obviously NOT complete, but shit!)

Geoff is gonna miss that big block though.. :)

As has been said, very impressive tubework. I like how the frame is set up for sure.
Only thing though, all of your build pics are always taken outside in the dark--so hard to see. Guess it's a lot of late night working...?

As has been said, very impressive tubework. I like how the frame is set up for sure.
Only thing though, all of your build pics are always taken outside in the dark--so hard to see. Guess it's a lot of late night working...?

Worked till about 6 am last two nights.
ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i17_rockmafia_100_1558.jpg

ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i17_rockmafia_100_1557.jpg

ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i17_rockmafia_100_1556.jpg

Worked till about 6 am last two nights.

:eek: Aren't you married? (Or is that the reason WHY you're out there until 6am :p )

My wife is extremely understanding, but wow...

:eek: Aren't you married? (Or is that the reason WHY you're out there until 6am :p )
My wife is extremely understanding, but wow...

Yes. I generaly go inside for a while when she gets home from work. I like to stay up /get up late, she is the oppisite. It drives her a little nuts sometimes.

Well everyone is different.Morning people& night peps

The wee hours of the morning are the best time to get stuff done. More power to you Jim. Good work man. Can't wait to see whats next.:)

dang it that sounds like a pretty sweet build besides the busted 700r4. thats kinda motivating me to build me some 1 tons and run some 42's

ATTN underage users and Ricky. This is a buildup thread and not the place for your general chit chat! Please quit hijackjing a good thread. Posts have been removed for obvious reasons.

Thanx, mgmt.

Thats some really nice tubework.. do you do outside work or just your personal buggys? :beer:

AHHHHHHHH THE SAMURAI ENDS UP WITH 40+ INCH TIRES AFTER ALL THE DREAM LIVES ONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Big difference is, it won't be 8 feet tall.. :flipoff2:

Hard to believe coming from me never owning a toyota, but I'd stick with the current axles. They will take an insane amount of abuse, and much lighter, awesome ground clearance. The only downside I see is the width.

Back