Friends Of Uwharrie Needs YOU!

yep,White Owl is still there and I do business there when possible.Drop George or Terry Kivette an email.Oh,and that is White Owl Parts...not motors.White owl Motors sold over the road trucks and are out of business.

There is also a military surplus/salvage on Hwy 64 near Asheboro if anyone is close enough to go by and see if they have any parts we could use.

Bringing this back up to the top since the last post was almost 1 year ago. I just donated $100 to FOU for OHV trail repair.

Thank you all very much. We are working on a few things right now to help spread the word out about us. Have already got some pamphlets out at the Outpost and will hopefully have a manned booth at the Jamboree even if i have to just yell at people / set it up on the road as they are crossing. I am the bearded crossing dude.

By the way. As a follow up to stuff given out on workdays. Stuff has been given out at every workday since May once i got some stuff. Still have a few things left but it will be gone in the next few workdays. I might try again next year with some vendors. Even gave away 2 free range passes last workday for after the work was done.

if i have to just yell at people / set it up on the road as they are crossing. I am the bearded crossing dude.
here are some photos...
mpbridge.jpg

mpbridge2.jpg

I need to aspire to that level. Need to show this to the wife.

Thank You CNC4x4, for your donation in support of our mission to advocate for outdoor recreation in the Uwharrie National Forest! Your support is much appreciated!

ONSC just gave a nice sized donation also from our club get together this weekend.

I know this is small beans, but I have made several donations and never received confirmation or the "sticker" any way to confirm my donations have made it to the right place??

Back