FB MP finds of the day.

I watched a couple episodes of a YouTube series a couple months back where Tony (can’t remember last name) that’s been on several episodes of Roadkill was taking the drivetrain out of one of those and putting it under a S-10 to build their own version of a Cyclone. I need to go back and finish the series.
His channel is “stay tuned garage”. He does some sweet rigs!!

His channel is “stay tuned garage”. He does some sweet rigs!!
Yep, that's the one. I watched the first couple episodes and never finished watching it. I'm at work until 6:00 in the morning. I'll see if I can squeeze them in to my schedule tonight. I'm watching Cleetus try to dyna a TF car right now. :laughing:

Yep, that's the one. I watched the first couple episodes and never finished watching it. I'm at work until 6:00 in the morning. I'll see if I can squeeze them in to my schedule tonight. I'm watching Cleetus try to dyna a TF car right now. :laughing:
Slacker.

I've done everything I've been asked to do tonight. which so far has been absolutely nothing. I did go to the gym after our start of shift meeting. Have to keep my self in peak physical condition for when I have to spring in to action ya know. :D

Its not what you do its what you know how to do and sometimes havin to do it???

Its not what you do its what you know how to do and sometimes havin to do it???
Exactly. :laughing: If I have my feet up watching Youtube it's a good thing for the company, means the plant is running good and they're making money. If I'm busy there's a good chance they're losing thousands of dollars a minute.

Stumbled across this recently. I like it better than others I've seen but still not so sure. I know I don't want to spend $4K on a bumper and winch but I wish it had a winch. Anyone know anything about these bumpers?

1707236777110.jpeg

1707236794721.jpeg

Stumbled across this recently. I like it better than others I've seen but still not so sure. I know I don't want to spend $4K on a bumper and winch but I wish it had a winch. Anyone know anything about these bumpers?

View attachment 411946

View attachment 411947
Top notch, extremely heavy.

As for price they are expensive as all get out.

I'm currently hacking up a Fab Fours to work on a brand new GM a customer was told would fit............so this much plus another ridiculous amount.

Top notch, extremely heavy.

As for price they are expensive as all get out.

I'm currently hacking up a Fab Fours to work on a brand new GM a customer was told would fit............so this much plus another ridiculous amount.
Did he get the wrong bumper or was it built wrong by fab fours?

I looked them up. $3k for a new one.

Did he get the wrong bumper or was it built wrong by fab fours?

I looked them up. $3k for a new one.

Sales man said last year's model would fit. It's a brand spanking new cab and chassis. No Bueno. Frame brackets are perfect. The height of the bumper dictates about an 1.75 inch shave of the whole top. The bull bar part has wings with a middle bar that splits the Chevy headlight package......well it's dead center of the upper light.

can you just put a front hitch on the new Super Duty and just have a winch cradle?

would suck to strap 300 lbs onto the front of a truck to drive around town
No idea. I wanted a factory winch but that ship sailed when I looked into it. Just popped up on FB. Thought it like good.

Seems high but the second zilla I’ve seen on FB recently.

its really just an add for the BAT page

Pretty slick.
But also - put all that work into it, but didn't bother repainting that front clip?:confused::confused:

Anybody looking for a deal on a 50 ton press? $200!
I have the same one, and I wouldn't take less than a grand for it!
1708106806216.png

Anybody looking for a deal on a 50 ton press? $200!
I have the same one, and I wouldn't take less than a grand for it!
View attachment 412474
If you would have sent that 6 hours ago I’d been all over it, now I’m too busy to make the trip.

If you would have sent that 6 hours ago I’d been all over it, now I’m too busy to make the trip.
I was gonna offer to get it for you, but...
1708112280282.png

Back