FB MP finds of the day.

I’m trying to understand the mechanics of that fire :confused:

Just a quick guess from the limited pics, but it looks like it started over the back room(s), maybe in a storage loft or something, then burned really hot pushing the heat down throughout the building.

Duane

This looks like something one of you guys would appreciate and like.

1974 F 100. 429​

1705680639876.jpeg

I don’t need another project but I could use a tractor with a loader. Hmmmm.

FORD 2000 GAS TRACTOR W/ FRONT END LOADER

1706227012723.jpeg

I don’t need another project but I could use a tractor with a loader. Hmmmm.

FORD 2000 GAS TRACTOR W/ FRONT END LOADER

View attachment 411322
1706234111670.png

Look at the distance from the bucket edge to the front wheels, then look at the distance from the front wheels to the back wheels. This thing is gonna drive terrible and have almost no traction, and also not be able to cut dirt well or pick up much. Of course you can counter that with a heavy bushhog hanging off the back, but now your tractor is approaching 30ft long and isn’t very handy anymore.

View attachment 411333
Look at the distance from the bucket edge to the front wheels, then look at the distance from the front wheels to the back wheels. This thing is gonna drive terrible and have almost no traction, and also not be able to cut dirt well or pick up much. Of course you can counter that with a heavy bushhog hanging off the back, but now your tractor is approaching 30ft long and isn’t very handy anymore.
Good points.

View attachment 411333
You wasnt raised poor enuf.:laughing:
download.png

images.jpg

View attachment 411333
You just described every front end loader on a pre compact/subcompact era out in the world. Plenty operators learned what they would and would not do. They are not nearly as efficient as modern platforms but hands down beat a shovel and wheel barrow.

I'd put that heavy ass 6' box blade on the back. Instant short weight. It's tempting to me if it can be gotten cheap and the motor turns over.

Beyond the front end loader, do you really want a gas tractor?

And I'll get dragged for this, but do you need another project?
Gas or diesel doesn't really matter to me that much. I know I don't want anything with DEF or DPF. No I don't need another project I need a garage in Camden. LOL!

Back