Fall Crawl (Harlan, Ky) Oct 19-21

we are leavin at 6 also. may be we can meet up with you guys. never been.

Is the other rig refering to me? I am leaving Friday after work, Travis said he would call me with the 411 on where ya'll are camping. Night riding,hummm I need to go old school with some kc highlighters.

Definitely will be a trail or two run at night, kcs are probably a good idea unless your spotter is going to ride on the hood with a flashlight.

Is the other rig refering to me? I am leaving Friday after work, Travis said he would call me with the 411 on where ya'll are camping. Night riding,hummm I need to go old school with some kc highlighters.
Cool ,we can cruise in Travis's truck and find all the bums and crackhos in Harlan when the wheeling gets old.

can someone post up dummy directions i know 77-81, but cant remeber after that. everything sends me 421 and i did that last time. dont want to again.

40 to 52N in Winston, bypass at Mt Airy connects to 77N onto 81S at Fort Chiswell, 181N in Kingsport becomes 23/58/421 in Weber City, 421 to Harlan, right on 38 to Evarts trailhead or right on 119 to Putney trailhead. Usually takes me 4:45 from Greensboro running 5 over the limit, one stop. The Fancy Gap pull on 77 is no where near as bad as Black Mountain, the only real pull is on 421 heading out of Duffield, pretty long pull, other than that not a bad trip. Be sure to take the bypass in Weber City/Gate City and not go through town!

Back