ECORS - Vets, Fans and Friends

Well damn that search was easy :flipoff2:
Trampoline rollcage?
Now some sort of trophy from the American wheeler urecross to back up my podium finish, I can't seem to find that :p
I still got my snap on electric impact bitches

what about the guys that won the free chassis build from no limit 4x4 lol

Now some sort of trophy from the American wheeler urecross to back up my podium finish, I can't seem to find that :p
what about the guys that won the free chassis build from no limit 4x4 lol
There may have been some, uh, incompleteness, but think about the enthusiasm it injected into the local 4x4 community. We are still talking about it 10 years later, and it likely spawned ECORS. If I remember right, we have @MarsFab in that building now too. So lots of win!

Updates you say?

Probably something I shouldn't have brought up is the best update I have at the moment.

An idea that I would really like to see happen at a time in my life when I'm ill equipped to take on organizing anything of the sort.
So in short...miss yall. Would love to see everyone again. May never happen.

Garage art
14896213401361193551998.jpg

Updates you say?

Probably something I shouldn't have brought up is the best update I have at the moment.

An idea that I would really like to see happen at a time in my life when I'm ill equipped to take on organizing anything of the sort.
So in short...miss yall. Would love to see everyone again. May never happen.
Aw hell...let's all go to go pro..we can grill out and eat, race and BS all day. They have a big parking lot. Want me to crunch some numbers?

Aw hell...let's all go to go pro..we can grill out and eat, race and BS all day. They have a big parking lot. Want me to crunch some numbers?
Basically, it's $100 for (5)10 min races. This would take most of the day to run.

Basically, it's $100 for (5)10 min races. This would take most of the day to run.
^this. We did this a few months ago. Had a blast. Time before that we race in the rain, which was awesome. Also if you don't race all 5 races, the "race credits" stay on your account for next time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Call em.
Set it up and I'll show up.

Finally got the PM, sounds even better than I expected, looking forward to it! :rockon:

We broke the system.
Exceeded the maximum number of conversation participants.

So....I'll be doing this differently.

yall some no reading m'f'ers

Or...if we have 20 people (minimum ) we can get an actual private race. With practice laps,qualifying laps,and race laps...complete with caution flags and restarts when nessasary..for 100.00 each.

I called them today, and it's ok to grill/loiter In the parking lot.

Or...if we have 20 people (minimum ) we can get an actual private race. With practice laps,qualifying laps,and race laps...complete with caution flags and restarts when nessasary..for 100.00 each.

I called them today, and it's ok to grill/loiter In the parking lot.
this

What Dylan said ^^^:rockon:
And Hey, Can everyone drive their 4x4 to the motoplex? Or are some of these beaters/race rigs not street legal anymore?

Back