DPG open invite Feb 17

Open Invite Thoughts

My THANKS also to the 'Devils for the invite. This is really a great group of guys that will share their Playground with the masses! As always, I enjoyed the day eventhough it never got as warm as predicted. Thanks to ChooChoo for the tug off the rocks when I ran out of gas :) Thanks to KC for leading us around The Sanctuary (new place) also. That is a really fun place to crawl! Overall the Krawler did good but I will have to say that my first impression is that the grooving of my TSLs produced less than expected results. Not that they did bad, just didn't notice that much improvement. Also the rebuilt leaf spring packs (YJ front with YJ main leaf helper and XJ rear with S10 main helper) didn't flex as well as stock springs but that's to be expected. I escaped the day with minimal damge, just suffering a little body rash from the main entrance to The Sanctuary. Looking forward to visiting The Farm next month!

thanks mudevils for the invite i had a blast even tho i didn't wheel as much as i wanted but i had a blast. i got to meet a whole bunch of cool people learn some new things and got more ideas about how i wanna build the jeep, and thanks to rich man if u didn't tow me i probably wouldn't have gone so thanks alot man. oh ya and did anybody get any pics of the early bronco pullin the wheels on fullthrottle. i can't wait for the rock race that is gonna be awsome. thanks guys had a blast.

Back