DPG open invite Feb 17

rockmafia

NO CAMPING THIS WEEKEND.

Several people asked me to post this up here. It's the day before my 1st anivesary, I'm going, so I don't want to here any excuses. Probably take a group of people to the new place as well. Several others have proposed it to be a meet and great, so come on and ride or just watch.
Here's some pics if you havn't heard of it.
ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i17_rockmafia_100_0373.jpg

ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i17_rockmafia_100_0363.jpg

ai68.photobucket.com_albums_i17_rockmafia_100_0267.jpg

Link to muddevils forum and directions.
http://www.muddevils4x4.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=5ed561ec7a34271690a9156754519b43

I am trying to make this one, like always, for 5% driving, 95% spectating........

i really would like to see the new place, but i dont think the xj on 30s is really up for it:rolleyes:

i wish i could find somebody to give the MJ a trailer ride from salisbury so it can make it's maiden voyage

I'll be there, testing my new shafts and bringing spares:popcorn: I'll have quite a few spectators coming with me.

We will be there as well.

I may be jumping the gun alittle, but looks like the YJ might make its first appearance that weekend.

I gotta get a dually b4 i can get a big trailer, thats the problem :shaking:

Hey man, wanted to say thanks again for delivering those tires.

And I'm thinking that we may get my toyota out there for the ride. Anything on the camping amemities...I assume its pretty much nothing.

If me and my buddies come, and it looks like we are, there will be 3 of us camping. Are there any trails or is it a whole buch of small spots to hit. I guess what im saying, is it one big "playground" as the name suggest or is it more of a trail rideing experiance,

anyone from the raleigh, cary area goin that i can follow. if so let me no or even better if someone wants to tow my junk there i will pay for the gas. thanks drew

Back