DPG Benefit Open Ride and Freerock Comp Feb 27th

thanks guys. we had a blast, killed some hotdogs and got bad ass shirts.

Had a great time today, just did some riding on the edges, but had a blast.:driver: Thanks Mud Devils!! The freerock comp. was great.

Also, Thanks Hotdog Guy and Dylan for the dogs, the wife and I really enjoyed them.

That was one of the best times ive had in a while. Thanks to Mud Devils and everyone else who made it happen. And BDB put on a badass show as usual. Cant wait for the next one

I didn't get to bring my rig but I still had a great time.

Wheres the pics of The black cab truck on rockwells and that little silver buggy with the 5.3?

I had a great time! Thanks for putting on a great event everyone!

Great turn out yesterday, I had a blast as always. Big thanks to Ricky for all his time he put into this weekend between DPG and the Mooresville event he has been busy. A few of us stayed around after we thought everyone had gone to do a lap though the woods to pick up trash and when we came out into the field Ricky and a buddy were picking up trash in the field, He has EARNED our Respect! KUDOS :beer:
Where are the pics, I took my camera which never left the tow rig :shaking:

Great turn out yesterday, I had a blast as always. Big thanks to Ricky for all his time he put into this weekend between DPG and the Mooresville event he has been busy. A few of us stayed around after we thought everyone had gone to do a lap though the woods to pick up trash and when we came out into the field Ricky and a buddy were picking up trash in the field, He has EARNED our Respect! KUDOS :beer:
Where are the pics, I took my camera which never left the tow rig :shaking:

Hopefully there wasn't too much trash. I picked up a bit here and there while spectating. Saw some other guys doing the same. :beer: I really wish we didn't have to pick up the trash and everyone just put it in the provided trash cans out of respect to the mud devils. I suppose we can't have a perfect world. :)

Be sure to make it out to our NC Trail Cleanup Day this year! We love trash picker-uppers! :p (Date to be determined)

Oh yeah, rumor has it that Terry ,his wife (sorry I don't Know her name) and Dylan slung about 600 dogs! :popcorn:

Not quite, I spoke with Terry afterwards and he said 360 dogs. I do think he could have gone through 600 though! I caught him as he was cleaning up. Mosh wanted another dog, but they were all gone. Poor Mosh! :(

What a great turnout for a great cause!

We were so busy slinging hotdogs that once we did catch a break..I looked around and could not believe the cars,trucks and trailers in the field. It was packed.

Terry's wife's name is Belinda. She has to put up with a lot from both of us. She deserves big time credit just for that. It felt like 600 hotdogs but it was'nt that many!

Thanks Mud Devils and Ricky. Ricky is a hard worker and puts his all ..plus some into his work.

What a great turnout for a great cause!
We were so busy slinging hotdogs that once we did catch a break..I looked around and could not believe the cars,trucks and trailers in the field. It was packed.
Terry's wife's name is Belinda. She has to put up with a lot from both of us. She deserves big time credit just for that. It felt like 600 hotdogs but it was'nt that many!
Thanks Mud Devils and Ricky. Ricky is a hard worker and puts his all ..plus some into his work.

Oh, so you're Dylan! lol I was the guy talking to Terry when the guy came up that you said hey to and he responded with "Hey Terry". Nice to finally meet you even if I didn't realize it was you.

Dylan I was going to get in line and talk to ya but my tail pipe fell and got against the rear tire and we stopped a wendy's. The kids ate while I fixed the exhaust. It was funny because my wife text my son and wanted to know if we were having fun and he sent her a pic of me laying under the jeep. Ya'll looked busy every time I rode by I didn't even see your van til I was leaving.

Even though we didnt have a rig (thanks kevin and josh and christy for the rides) we had a blast. priceless moment when larry pulls up in the buggy with little faith riding shotgun! great ride for a great cause! :beer:

ai47.tinypic.com_am886f.jpg

ai47.tinypic.com_b81c86.jpg

ai46.tinypic.com_rjieki.jpg

ai50.tinypic.com_2nkqlu9.jpg

ai45.tinypic.com_11vlj6b.jpg

I cant thank Ricky enough for doing all this. Ricky has definatly put alot of time in this event.It was a great turn out and thanks to all the people who showed up. Efirds mom and dad had a really good time as well. Thanks to everyone.

First post on nc4x4. I'm fairly new to wheeling, and haven't really had anything to contribute...
Just wanted to say I went out to the DPG yesterday to check it out and had a great time. Didn't go on many trails this trip b/c I had my one year old with me, but hopefully next time I'll be able to. Here are a few videos I took of the competition. They're not great.. just cell phone video, and there's a few shots of my finger infront of the lens, and some dudes shirt, the ground, etc. while I was more focused on rounding up my kid. But anyhow.. here it is. http://www.youtube.com/taftech

Yes we slung some dogs! We dropped a few and gave a few away and yeah a big friendly dog picked a hot one that I dropped! Belinda and Dylan worked hard and never got a break, Thanks to both of them big time. And to my friends that I haven't seen in a while, sorry I could'nt stop and talk about old times but I had a obligation to the people standing in line! We moved about 340 in 5 hrs! That's about 68 a hour! Yeah, there's nothing to it! Thanks to each and every one of you for the support to the Efrid family, that was awesome. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ABOUT! People coming together because they want to help a good cause! I, We are proud to be a small part of this, Your Hot Dog Guy!

Back