dirty 30 axles for a toyota

Bobby does not make his 30 spline axles that would require a full scale machine shop that he does not have. there are 2 manufacturers capable of making the 30 spliners to the point that they can do it cheap enough to make money ala there in the cage and ball business that i know of. I know where TG gets theres and they make good stuff.

I know he doesnt ACTUALLY go out to his garage and cut his own axles, haha I was just saying that Longfield hasnt bowed out to RCV like whoever was saying. Bobby is still VERY much in charge of the Toyota Longfield business. RCV does have the Dana CV style business now though.

Most people would be VERY surprised to see where their favorite brand of parts (or anything for that matter) are made...and which other brands are made right beside it.

damn trail-gear haters took me like 15 minutes to get threw this thread about 30 spline axles.
The dirty 30's are pretty sweet. there cheap there strong and there in stock at East Coast. :flipoff2: well warranty them though we have never had to warranty any and know of only one first hand failure a employee of trail-gear. Bobby does not make his 30 spline axles that would require a full scale machine shop that he does not have. there are 2 manufacturers capable of making the 30 spliners to the point that they can do it cheap enough to make money ala there in the cage and ball business that i know of. I know where TG gets theres and they make good stuff.
way to put it out there

Ok bare with me....^^^ this is the question you asked "Why does one cost more than the other?"
I simply answered it by saying one is made out of a cheaper material. You're the one that that started the "one is just as strong as the other" bit.

No its not, its smart. They aren't going to sit there and explain the differences between metal types and where to use differentials in a simple ad for something. They market their parts pretty well...they know that the average consumer that they have is one that probably either A) knows what they want already or B) has no idea about diff types, and don't really care either...You don't have pages and pages worth of attention span for a customer to catch a sell. You have a few sentences...they explain their stuff pretty well compared to some other companies out there.

So your saying it is good business practice to sell a product and leave out important bits of information in your sales pitch.

All in all you obviously have some affiliation with them so there's no way you'll see it any differently.

I've had enough for tonight.:D

Trail Gear sucks meow.

So your saying it is good business practice to sell a product and leave out important bits of information in your sales pitch.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find any larger sales company who discloses all information up front. Just my. $.02

i love how much people on the internet care about each other. just think about how much time some of the people in this thread have spent behind their computers trying to let each other know how bad a product is or isnt. just so the other person doesnt get stranded on the trail. gosh darn, you guys are a stand up bunch!

Back