Current Projects

what was up with ur big blazer at DPG the only thing i saw it do was go back and forth to the trailer lol i was wanting to see it on the rocks

haha, i noticed that too.

You should have took the carb stacey was going to give you ricky. The scrambler may have actually run.

what was up with ur big blazer at DPG the only thing i saw it do was go back and forth to the trailer lol i was wanting to see it on the rocks

Chewed out His pass front warn premium hubwithin like 10 minutes of getting on the rocks, had to stay in 2wd after that, so could really do anything with it

haha, i noticed that too.

You should have took the carb stacey was going to give you ricky. The scrambler may have actually run.

He kept his carb man, but I found out the motorcraft wasnt the issue I had junk all in my feul lines and it was clogging the seat so the needle couldn't close off the feul and it was puking it all out. I got it fixed and wheeled the crap outta it for a while (well at least as much as I could do w/o brakes) that dang motorcraft 2100 is awsome I had my Z71 jeep at all kinds of angles and never had any issues with it at all. :driver:

damn it ricky. i told you you were gonna get chewed out for calling that dang thing a Z71 jeep. i told you that chevy's dont do anything off road

If Chevys cant do anything how come my Z71 jeep just krawled some ish w/ no brakes your jeep wouldn't even touch :fuck-you:

If you put 44's on my Mother's Trailblazer, even she could have driven the things you did.

Though she wouldn't have been sitting on the fender with the hood up for the majority of the day :flipoff2:

Yea and I got one, so I'm thinking somewhere along the feul line its deteriorating or something and the little peices are getting in.

well you do realize that fuel filters do go bad, and the gas will start eating them up and making them ineffective...

.....as far as the brakes/saftey issue, you guys are 100% right, I didn't even think about endangering others when I was out there but I shouild have, I apoligize and will make sure it doesnt happen again.

But it's ok, cuz NOBODY has EVER mentioned that safety of others or yourself was more important than making the show.

There is no excuse for it, you are just an idiot, too worried about impressing yourself and your buddies with your mechanical idiocy. Grow the fuck up !

But it's ok, cuz NOBODY has EVER mentioned that safety of others or yourself was more important than making the show.

There is no excuse for it, you are just an idiot, too worried about impressing yourself and your buddies with your mechanical idiocy. Grow the fuck up !

Is this what he was looking for?
xgd64x.gif

wow that was serious.:popcorn:

Back