coilovers on a TJ...

FYI, my Antirock is causing me to lift tires in places that I didn't before...I'm questioning it's flexibility. It is on the softest setting.

bigwaylon said:
I'm running 12" coilovers...and as I mentioned before, neither swaybar is a limiting factor...
(I wasn't sure how to interpret you "mine will max out" comment)...didn't mean if you could still extend them completely (to the max) without the swaybar limiting, or if the swaybar maxed out before the coilovers did...:confused:
Greg

One side is bottomed out, other side is extended out all the way. Don,t think it limits anything except tendancy to roll over.

I had a 3/4" on the rear of my bronco, then moved up to a 7/8". I gained flex going to the swaybar, and even more going to 7/8". The biggest advantage though is sidehills...20x less sketchy.

:edit: And it looks really cool.

rockmafia said:
One side is bottomed out, other side is extended out all the way. Don,t think it limits anything except tendancy to roll over.

gotcha...same as mine...which isn't surprising with just 12" coilovers...

Greg

ProjekTJ said:
FYI, my Antirock is causing me to lift tires in places that I didn't before...I'm questioning it's flexibility. It is on the softest setting.

Lifting a tire is not necessarily a bad thing, its very predictable. Thats what your lockers are for.

The "Band-aid" was about limiting straps and the specific thread/rig/set up that was referred to at the time. :flipoff2:

Did you get it on teh trail this weekend?

Back