Torch height control for Plasma Cutting operations
Computer with all necessary hardware
Open design to allow easy loading of material with fork lift
Cable Carriers
Ball bearings and timing belt reduction
Rack and pinion drive for x and y axis
Gantry is driven by drive shaft from both sides for high precision movement
CAD, Cam, and Machine Software
Plug and play system with minimal setup from customer.
Free Training for our customers at our facility in Hutto TX.
Free Email and Phone Support for Life!

DSC02401.JPG
DSC02405.JPG
DSC02404.JPG
DSC02301.JPG
DSC02191.jpg
Engrave_1.jpg

Do you accept kidneys as payment ...
Welcome to the board , now I have another tool that I have to convince my wife that we need .

Kidneys, I don't know what the exchange rate to US dollars is on that one...... haha

I good way to convince the wife is to show here all the Art type projects you can do with our tables, and how easy it is. For example, you can take a clip art from google, import it into our software, and it draws it out for you, then you go through some steps and your cutting it out on the table. Easy enough that I had a customers daughter in the shop and she did a turtle and road runner by herself.

Here is some examples of some wood projects that a customer has done.

Hello Kyle:

Jeremy and I are almost finished with your first project using the CNC router you built for us. So far, all have gone very smoothly and after a dozen or so test cuts, we cut the inlay panels for our cabinet. I have attached a few photos to show how well all has worked. Thanks for the table and I am standing by to go flying when you have the time. Jim.
router.JPG
router2.JPG

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but this does not come with a plasma cutter does it? If not, what style torch head is needed, or does the head come with it and I would just need a machine to power it?

Send me a price on a 4x8 that has everything needed for routing wood, etching, and plasma cutting.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but this does not come with a plasma cutter does it? If not, what style torch head is needed, or does the head come with it and I would just need a machine to power it?
Send me a price on a 4x8 that has everything needed for routing wood, etching, and plasma cutting.

Does not come with torch, we highly recommend a machine torch head for its ease of use with the machine. We do offer all major brands of torches.

Ill PM you a price here shortly.

Just went through training on programs with this company saturday. It is very user friendly with design and cutting. Def worth the investment

Thanks Again Kyle and Matt

Jeremy

Back