Cl find of the day

I've bought some parts and a couple SD axles off this guy...easy to do business with...

IMG_4712.PNG

Wow, those springs. I've never seen a pack that was literally a U shape before. And like 20 leaves?
I can't imagine there is any flex whatsoever. At that point, just weld the axles to the frame and get it over with.

Wow, those springs. I've never seen a pack that was literally a U shape before. And like 20 leaves?
I can't imagine there is any flex whatsoever. At that point, just weld the axles to the frame and get it over with.
Hell, as stiff as those 38" travel shocks must be I'm sure the leaf springs are only there to act as trailing arms.

Not been on Craigslist in a few years?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Only thing he missed was the "I dont have to sale". That alone counts for a good 30% gratuity.

Only thing he missed was the "I dont have to sale". That alone counts for a good 30% gratuity.

I always love that statement, especially when the use "sale" and not "sell"

$10K for a 03 half ton Sierra with 210k miles on a 5.3... So the bro-tax has gone to 1500 gas trucks too?

$10k and couldn't even get the front end panel gaps to align... anywhere.

It must have been hit in the front end at some point with minimal repair and then put back together by.... well, someone like the guy who would sell that truck for $10k.

Wait, how are we neglecting the white truck in that ad which is a '99 with 300k+ miles and asking $6k for it? It's nearly 20 years old and has a third of a million miles on it, and also has problems listed which need to be fixed.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to run grab this. Wish the timing was better for me...

Welding table top

I came up with a rough 4000-4500 or so lbs. IIRC, steel is about 700 lb/cuft. 48x70x4"...less whatever the holes add up to.

Back