Cl find of the day

LS-Powered 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Untitled456.png

Boo! LS means you're too poor or cheap to do it right....

No I like to see Jeeps remain jeep. From what I'm reading the new EFI systems work well with the 360's and 401's.
Yeah what was kaiser thinking putting a buick 350 in my waggy

No I like to see Jeeps remain jeep. From what I'm reading the new EFI systems work well with the 360's and 401's.
So are you strictly jeep only in a jeep?? what about hotrods/rat rods and street rods w non brand drivetrains in em??

I dont like ls in ford or dodges. I dont like rat rods period.
so your ok with small block Chevy's in 32 ford coupe's or 500 Caddi's and 455 Buicks in Chevy trucks??

As with the 350 Buick in a SJ dont forget the 327 V motors. Fine at the time but with age comes problems.
As they do most of the time.

so your ok with small block Chevy's in 32 ford coupe's or 500 Caddi's and 455 Buicks in Chevy trucks??
No 32 Fords should have flat heads... Just my personal favorite. Chevy trucks should have LS's. But I dont think there is a Chevy truck I would ever own. Except maybe a 5 window. CAddi and Buick is Chevy so as I see they can do what they want there. There isn't a CAddi or Buick I like either I dont think. JMHO.

If I remember my Grumpy the 327 has a spring to hold the rocker arms apart. Alot of motors die because the springs get weak .slid inward then eat the arm and pushrods. There is a bar that goes through the rocker arms.

I'd LS swap it... :D

Proper swap for a Scout, If you can't find a bigger IH gas motor like a 345, is a Powerstroke/IH DT Motor... All this LS blasphemy is just wrong!

6.9 or IDI 7.3. I wouldn't bother with the powerstroke computers and harnesses.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
I wouldn't bother w a 6.9 or a IDI 7.3,Id want more of a return for my effort/expense than what either of those would give.

Back