Charlotte Area Rock Course

scarface

Charlotte Area Rock Course 5/21-5/22

Okay this is a manmade course.

In order to run it I am only asking a couple hours help. More People = Less Time

Sunday May 21 (the 15th also)

10am til...

Meet in McD's parking lot Hwy 73 & Hwy 16 intersection pm me for detail

Trail is PRIVATE and INVITE ONLY

Post up for Q's and to chip in

Shane

i am all up for helping any other weekend, i will be at tellico that weekend but would be more then happy to come help. my parents live off 73 so i would do it any time. i am in the university area but will come up any time!

i'll 3rd that... will you need any hands the next weekend? i'll be at the race the 21st, and would be happy to put some time in on sunday before i go home. i can drag stone over there too, i'm staying with him. i'm going to drop you a pm also on the specifics of how you went about this, i'm considering the doing the same thing with some land i have access to just outside of raleigh.

I, too, could more than likely make the 21st..

I'm up for helping, but I usually go to work at 1:30. Maybe I could get a couple hours in, or something like that. Just lemme know, I might be able to switch days with someone too.

21st im game to help out. :driver: BTW, how tough is this rock garden goin to be. reguardless im more that willin to pitch in a hand

So, if noone is going to be able to help on the 21st, then you guys can come up for the relay for life on teh 20th/21st. :flipoff2: :D

course

I am more than wiling to put in the time, but have to work the 14th and 15th of May.

If anyone is going from Raleigh and wants to carpool to save fuel, lemme know...

Shane - do we need a rig? Mine's not ready yet, but I figured this was just gonna be a work-day scenario, i.e. bring a pair of gloves and some water.

if you need any help this week I will be around. going back to greenville sometime before the weekend probably, but during the week I got squat to do.

if you're interested, shoot me a pm

Paul

Rich said:
Shane - do we need a rig? Mine's not ready yet, but I figured this was just gonna be a work-day scenario, i.e. bring a pair of gloves and some water.

Rigs, not unless you want to play around when we are done. We will need aleast a couple different wheel bases to set-up some lengths. :)

Pair of gloves, water, snack... I am going to get together with the owner and a few local guys and get some burgers and wieners for everyone.

The course is in this guys backyard.

Bring any rigs you want. There is an area to park some trailers if your junk needs help getting there.

How about a 155" WB? :D

Yeah, I'd love to see that CTD get nasty on some rocks. :D

So let me get this straight, there will only be one date now, the 21st?

I will be out there the 15th and the 21st (only a few able to come 15th0

I am going to try to move a couple of rocks that take two skidsteers to handle on the 15th and also do some grading along the course.

ANY BODY HAVE A BACKHOE?

I have two skidsteers and a dumptruck but we might need something with more ass behind it.

155'' will fit just fine :D :flipoff2:

This course is a joke!! Any jeep on 44's will make it (except mine)!

Just kidding. This thing is nasty. They did a great job building this. You will not be disappointed.

Have fun guys..

RonS

your not talking about the mc donalds over by 16 and mt. holly huntersville are you? i know where 73 and 16 is just not where they connect. cant come just wondering where you were talking about

Back