Carolina Rock Shop

It is in fact an FJ-40.....has a 383 stroker. It has a bumper with a wilderness tire carrier, same one they use on the Jeeps....

Andy

Had Andy to install 4 to 1's in my D300. Although there was a problem with the shiftrail, he fixed it. Works wonderfully and can not wait to get it out on the trail! Andy is a straight forward kinda guy who does quality work. If you want it done and done right, he is da man! Thanks Andy

upnover said:
Had Andy to install 4 to 1's in my D300. Although there was a problem with the shiftrail, he fixed it. Works wonderfully and can not wait to get it out on the trail! Andy is a straight forward kinda guy who does quality work. If you want it done and done right, he is da man! Thanks Andy

Damn Teraflex......can't even get the machining on the shift rail right.....lol

upnover said:
Andy is a straight forward kinda guy who does quality work. If you want it done and done right, he is da man! Thanks Andy

X2

I really enjoyed working with Andy on the J arm install and he did just what he said he would even though it took longer than he expected. He also took the time to explain some things to me that he didn't have to. I also enjoyed meeting Jeff and Will. Thanks again Andy!

carolinarock shop rocks

Andy and the guys at CarolinaRock shop have done work on my 95 wrangler and my dad's 03 wrangler. They are always helpful and will figure out how to do whatever you ask. I would recommed them to anyone and happy to answer questions on the work they did.

Rocker Guards

Got my YJ back with the new Rocker Guards and they turned out perfect. I gave them a picture and that is exactly what I got. Good price! On another note. I was out at Uwharrie this weekend and somebody noticed that my leaf springs were not right. The fronts were in the back and the back springs were in the front along with the pinion angle shim. Andy you know who installed my BDS lift is this okay to run it this way or do I need to call them and have it redone. Stewart said he would help me to swap them but just wanted to get your opinion on it. They also gave me straight shackles and the same person pointed out that they were hitting my frame in the back and my bumper in the front. They should have installed Boomerang shackles is what I was told. If you have time please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Troy

ricesyj said:
Got my YJ back with the new Rocker Guards and they turned out perfect. I gave them a picture and that is exactly what I got. Good price! On another note. I was out at Uwharrie this weekend and somebody noticed that my leaf springs were not right. The fronts were in the back and the back springs were in the front along with the pinion angle shim. Andy you know who installed my BDS lift is this okay to run it this way or do I need to call them and have it redone. Stewart said he would help me to swap them but just wanted to get your opinion on it. They also gave me straight shackles and the same person pointed out that they were hitting my frame in the back and my bumper in the front. They should have installed Boomerang shackles is what I was told. If you have time please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Troy

are u not getting any VIBS with the shims one the wrong way. :confused:

ricesyj said:

Thanks,

Troy

Hey Troy,
Give me a shout and let me take a look at them. We will see what is wrong and then go from there. We typically have boomerangs in stock if you need to swap in a set.

Andy

Back