Carolina Rock Shop

GSW

Just got my TJ back from Andy and he did some Grade A work setting up my 8.8. The work was one thing, but he really takes the time to answer all your questions (esp. for Jeep noobs like myself) and get you set up with what you need. I won't hesitate to have him help me out with a wheelbase stretch and probably a cage in the near future. Good guy to deal with.

http://www.carolinarockshop.com/

He's pretty helpfull here on the board too. Greg (Bigwaylon) talks very highly of him. I've bought a couple of things from him through Greg now too. Thanks Andy

he's done a bunch of work on the woody...example the rocker guards....they are awesome, very strong.

also a very cool and knowledgable guy to talk to on the trail...

He also did my 8.8 swap along with numerous other things at the time of the swap. He and everyone else around there did and does a great job with what they do.
When I grow up I want to be just like Andy and Jeff. :flipoff2:

Carolina Rock Shop just moved the spring perches and shock mounts on my rear dana 60 axle...very well done, and very good rates!!!! Thanks for replying to my thread Andy!!! :) I'll buy you a :beer: sometime!

They don't get any better than Andy Zuber. He built the sliders on my YJ.
Planning to have him build me a cage toward the end of the summer.

Kevin

Dang guys, ya'll better quit banging Zuber out like that. Ya'll gonna have his head so big he ain't gonna be able to get outa da shop. LOL. Seriously, he's done several things for me too and it's always top notch work at good prices.

dang he and maizer are idiots! i dont know why yall like them! :flipoff2:

andy it will be tomorrow after noon not the morning, i have 3 sets of prints to knock out in the morn at the point. see ya then.

Ya slack bastard.....I will see you tomorrow afternoon so you can pick up your BADASS Rockcrusher D60 cover.......

Andy

Although he specializes in Jeep, Andy also knows Toyota. Andy is very fair on his prices, especially in the used Toy parts he's got around his shop and new parts like Sky Manufacturing. I give em' 2 thumbs ups for the shop name "Carolina Rock Shop...How cool is that.

andy does excellent work, and takes the time to talk you through a decision before you spend money. great guy, great shop.

he did a great job on my jeep, and i will certainly do business with andy again in the future.

Andy's head is now swelled up so big he's trapped in his house, please lay off the praise for a while, so the swelling will go down, his wife wants him to go to work.

Nah, the shop has big bay doors and I don't typically leave here so it is okay.

Andy

andy hooked my up by bailing my out on my intake that i broke a bolt off in. i didnt have metric taps and he worked me in real quick. another good day of service for those boys.

Andy made me a draglink and it was freaken BEAFY!!! He knew his stuff and had an awsome shop.
tyler

ps. Will should also get some recognition bc he is "pretty" good with directions.

If you saw the "quality" that went in there you would know that there is no way I am headed there.....there are alot better choices in Charlotte.

Andy is awesome. He is coming to Myrtle to set up two rigs and a tent for our Off Road show at Bass Pro SHops Outdoor World on July 9th. Stand up guy. Come by and check out the finished buggy

Andy is a nice guy who sticks to what he says. I will do all of my business with him in the future. I am done with the on-line guys.

Andy, I have to ask. When I was there i saw in the shop a white fj-40. Only the back, from my angle, didn't look like an FJ, it looked like a YJ or something? Were my eyes mistaken?

Back