Boone/ASU Guys

My dual case adapter is here from Marlin and I will be assembling everything down at UNBREAKABLE FAB in the next day or so.

Anyone have a fairly powerful drill up here that I can borrow to drill through the frame rails for my flatbelly crossmember? I will be installing the cases at the house up here so come on over if yall want, drink some :beer:, hang out and turn some wrenches if ya want.

Stretch, give me a shout man. I would be more than willing to come shoot the crap the help out a little.

Just had to mention this...

Last night I was in the library waiting on this guy, and was looking at that wall of donators (board of directors I think?) of the library, IE people who have given money to the library, and saw George M. Steinbrenner III

I called the library today, and after being transferred around like 15 times, I finally found out that it is indeed THE George M. Steinbrenner III (The NEW YORK YANKEES Steinbrenner)

your Appalachian Knowledge for the day. Enjoy.

Whats up guys, I am somewhat new to the site, and go to ASU. I know StretchASU from another site and just thought I would introduce myself. Here are some pics of the 4runner (next to my E30): (PS yes the wheels are too DAMN WIDE, let me know if you have something narrower ;) )
100_0161.jpg

ai103.photobucket.com_albums_m153_Works243t_100_0157.jpg

100_0158.jpg

Little bike action^^^
100_0162.jpg

I know this isnt the intro. part but what the hell I would more than likely see you guys before the other people on the site anyway.

Hope to see you guys around.

^^^^^^LOL I hear ya, I really want to go home and get the dang BMW I hate not having it up here sometimes, I wish I could ride the motorcycle home and bring it back up here but the freaking highlands are parking Nazi's.

PS when are we going to go out and do some trails?

Possibly in a few weeks. I broke too much crap @ Harlan to go right away lol.
Im feeling a Mtn City trip around Thanksgiving.
P.S. Let me have the keys and you can keep the E30 at my house:driver:

My boys went and rode today, said it was alright. Only about 10 ppl there all day. Enjoy it for me, I'll be in class.

Stretch, I think this was the "other guy's" toyota that has one similar to yours, but you don't have bald as heck tires do you?

Cause either you or him need to be getting some new ones before it really gets into winter. :D

Back