Boone/ASU Guys

who knows...

well for one, i dont have my shit box up here anymore... but that cant be the reason at all

Im always around. We should try and organize a time and all meet up and head out to Callalantee or somewhere nearby. I will have the trail rig up here soon and it should be rolling around Boone.

I will be up at App. next year for school. My brother Mac graduated from app. in 2005 and drive a green cherokee on fullwidths.

Yea thats weird we never run into each other.....? I've seen Chris cruisin in the cj before. The blue cj is Houston's (not sure if he's on here??) Stretch just picked up that new p/u. Matty (got 4lo) should be getting his tj back soon. I think cburgin lives in my apt complex, but I've never introduced myself; His build is definately coming along tho. I should have my rig back up soon I just can't find time to work on it lately it seems. I know a few other guys who are building junk too. With all the rigs up here we should def. get together sometime.

I drive a black TJ, chrome accents below the door, never really seen one like that so it should be noticible.

Its also sporting a NC4x4 Sticker on the bumper...

there is some really funny (if you know what i mean) guy that is on here and goes to app that drives a pretty nice white ckee. i think his name is gm&jeep or something........watch out for that fruity guy.

J/k...................................................sorta lol

im up here drivin a stock blue 2 door cherokee parked at horn in the west. spoa87yj, were you talkin about houston core with that blue cj?

Yea I don't know him personally, just seen him at Aaron's a few times. You talkng about that Red TJ Andrew?

Yea I don't know him personally, just seen him at Aaron's a few times. You talkng about that Red TJ Andrew?

Yea, that thing is sweet from what I can tell. Looks like a well done build.

To think man, ive had your screen name for months, and we met briefly, yet havent seen each other since

I thought so, and knew he had 37s, but definitely knew he didn't have a 9" in the back. See that guy a lot up near my apartment and around my side of campus.

what's up guys? I lived in boone the past couple years but now live out in foscoe (closer to work at hawksnest).

drive a gunmetal blue '97 XJ 3.5" on 31s, worth it's weight in stickers and it looks like a rabid shark trimmed the fenders (actually just hacked enough to fit & flex tires during the winter, the job will get finished during the summer).

I see built rigs all the time, crazy there's no group rides or more people wheelin. I also see a lot of rigs that were clearly not built by the people driving them so that may explain some of that.

I'm too laaaaaazy for that. :lol:
Plus accounting kills brain cells.

If you ever need help with any of that, send me a message on AIM or something. My dads been an accountant for (ever?)

Hes a controller at a small company in statesville, and Im sure hed answer some questions if you need it

Back