Biggest douche-mobile

Wouldn't those get hot? How you gonna take a bed full of honeys to the lake when you have to worry bout them burnin themselves on your dumb exhaust rack?

IMAG3554.jpg

Check out this guy towing with his mirrors down. :shaking:

What has always been silly to me is unless you've done substantial work to your trans tunnel on your pstroke or cummins, the first three plus feet are only 3" od. Into twin 6" stacks...

Shhhhhh don't ruin it for the flat billers. They've never been under their trucks or looked at the down pipe.

New douche mobile on campus. Some one please educate me on how 3 wheel drive operates on this truck. He also got his second parking ticket for the same spot.
fa21b0bf83b7e7fba278e3ba8753b71f.jpg
4c0c7969935eae83b293553da252d7d9.jpg
aaf2812553093b25edaebc432df8abb4.jpg
d586603c9baf949a10214fb7e18b3a1d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Uuuhhhh, wouldn't all the diff fluid leak out? When I replaced a CV on my 09 1500, the fluid came out til it was leveled with hole. I'd have to imagine the fluid would leak out after driving and then allow water in?! Spends money on gay wheels while ruining his drivetrain.

Uuuhhhh, wouldn't all the diff fluid leak out? When I replaced a CV on my 09 1500, the fluid came out til it was leveled with hole. I'd have to imagine the fluid would leak out after driving and then allow water in?! Spends money on gay wheels while ruining his drivetrain.

It looks like the stub shaft and the part of the CV that goes into the differential are still there, it's just missing the actual shaft...

That sign says no student parking and the driver is a student. The car explains it self
2b0718f5143e34a0931a5f215f93dc73.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That sign says no student parking and the driver is a student. The car explains it self

I used to snitch ppl like this to the campus popo. Atleast make them suffer a little.

21317710_1562696810454566_2821604358053538383_n.jpg
anybody who buys this: Smittybilt's new exo, err, luggage rack (that is technically not billed as a cage, which is the only saving grace)

View attachment 253750 anybody who buys this: Smittybilt's new exo, err, luggage rack (that is technically not billed as a cage, which is the only saving grace)

The fact that its luggage rack posing as an exocage that is reserved for only the most baller brodozers, doesn't bother me as much as the fact that it's a luggage rack and it has that cross bar across the rear window.

Oh wait holy shit, if you look really closely you can see the slip joints where the parts fit together.

Wow I had to go look this up. Yes, it's real.
XRC EXOSKELETON - Smittybilt

and btw that pic is from SB touting a fan who just had it installed

image.jpg
Non parking idiot with straight pipes came screaming up parked sideways as an older gent was trying to pull into the handi-capper spot. He slowly backed up and moved to the other spot further away so he would be able to get out his door. Gotta love Sleesville.

Back