Biggest douche-mobile

Saw a four door Cummins lifted on pizza wheels with a 8 inch exhaust and a short bed...

Trucks used to have an actual purpose...

When did that change?!

I'll get a pic next time I see it

Saw a four door Cummins lifted on pizza wheels with a 8 inch exhaust and a short bed...

Trucks used to have an actual purpose...

When did that change?!

I'll get a pic next time I see it

When the interiors started resembling cadillacs and gas/diesel isn't over $3/gal for a prolonged period of time. Be patient...the time will come when the brodozer tax is no more and you'll be able to snag a truck that's never left pavement or had anything in the bed for cheaper than a 4 cylinder. All you'll have to do is swap rims and tires.

When the interiors started resembling cadillacs and gas/diesel isn't over $3/gal for a prolonged period of time. Be patient...the time will come when the brodozer tax is no more and you'll be able to snag a truck that's never left pavement or had anything in the bed for cheaper than a 4 cylinder. All you'll have to do is swap rims and tires.
i hope it happens sooner than later i could use a new truck lol

79cf281460aca31b929a7a57f9042fab.jpg

I'm not as mad at that as I probably should be. I'm more curious about the brackets used to handle the weight...or if it's all ratchet strap power.
If the wood is dry, its probably not that much heavier than a stock bumper, and certainly lighter than some of the aftermarket stuff I've seen.

Never understood this one. Maybe someone else can explain?
5e6f812a79ddabc58c3c7b68329abe16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Never understood this one. Maybe someone else can explain?
5e6f812a79ddabc58c3c7b68329abe16.jpg

Is that a trailer spring upside-down on stock fronts? I think he missed the point of an add-a-leaf. Can afford $1200 tires, can't afford real springs. Priorities.

When you're trying to be like the rich kids but all you can afford is a yellow pool noodle
View attachment 250365

That actually makes sense if you think about loading/unloading kayaks or something. I'll give him a pass in spite of the stupid spray-bomb hot-rod black.

That actually makes sense if you think about loading/unloading kayaks or something. I'll give him a pass in spite of the stupid spray-bomb hot-rod black.

I would agree if it looked like it had ever been used. Too clean, seems to be the trend with the ass draggers around here driving tahoes and yukons with luggage racks

Now i have a craving for some deviled egg potato salad from the peach stand

they have alot of great stuff there... I pass it almost daily just usually to busy to stop

Don't know if you can see it. Maybe on a pooter. He also had dual glass packs. It popped more than it rumbled. Haha

c7631c0198c74767f4d35b2ff3d582dd.jpg

Whay do they say?
Just because you squat to pee doesn't mean your truck should.

What's really sad about this thread is that if these guys see you taking a pic they get a chubby and brag to their friends therefore we are creating this mess

Don't know if you can see it. Maybe on a pooter. He also had dual glass packs. It popped more than it rumbled. Haha

c7631c0198c74767f4d35b2ff3d582dd.jpg
I get behind that pos all the time.
Loud vehicles do not offend me but this pos needs to be ticketed. I sometimes wish I had my giant channel lock pliers so I could flatten out the pipes. BTW I don't think it has any mufflers

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.
828-779-2242

Back