Biggest douche-mobile

Not too bad, other than the obvious.
51cede60f6a7fa5fc3d65c31f252ce48.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Was the lot full?
My immediate thought was, "You should have parked in front of him". Then I realized, if I were in that rig and pulled into a full lot, so that going to the back and trying to squeeze in might be even more dangerous, I might do the same thing.

Was the lot full?
My immediate thought was, "You should have parked in front of him". Then I realized, if I were in that rig and pulled into a full lot, so that going to the back and trying to squeeze in might be even more dangerous, I might do the same thing.
Nowhere near full, there was lots of parking that's better than right there, he would've had to walk though

If he can't navigate the Harry Tit he sure don't have any business in most campgrounds.

Ever navigated Ocean Lakes in SC on the July 4th week in the dark? Makes a well laid out parking lot look like interstate.

No! And I pray every night that I never have to! That just sounds like hell on earth.
Makes the wife happy. :( But this year I got to stay at home. My point of view was my building going up was vacation enough for me. :beer:

We found Huntington Beach State Park. Now I suffer the big 3 campgrounds once a year. Halloween if my wife makes the call. Then I end up hauling enough shit to decorate a haunted house.

Clearly that's a case of "Look at me! I have a new truck and a new camper! Look at me!"

Could also be "I have a new truck and a new camper! But I'm scared to death to try and navigate this parking lot so I'm just leaving it right here so I can pull straight back out!"

Clearly that's a case of "Look at me! I have a new truck and a new camper! Look at me!"

could be he just really needed to run in really quick and grab his Zima's

If he can't navigate the Harry Tit he sure don't have any business in most campgrounds.

Ever navigated Ocean Lakes in SC on the July 4th week in the dark? Makes a well laid out parking lot look like interstate.

Been down there several times and seen somebody have to get the ocean lakes toters to put there camper on the site because they can't get turned in on the lane with a 4dr long bed and 45' camper.

Been down there several times and seen somebody have to get the ocean lakes toters to put there camper on the site because they can't get turned in on the lane with a 4dr long bed and 45' camper.

2 things Ive never understood. Why would anyone wanna stay at Ocean Lakes or whatever that other one is down there? And why do people think they need that much camper?

When I think of taking the camper out I think of getting as far away from people as I can, not closer. And all I need is a place to sleep, eat, and S.S.S.....

Not too bad, other than the obvious.
51cede60f6a7fa5fc3d65c31f252ce48.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I kept trying to think where I saw that this weekend and it JUST dawned on me: Advance auto Wallburg!

2why do people think they need that much camper?

Can't answer the first one...but I know this one for a fact: WOMEN

I know from experience that MY wife wouldn't camp in my slide-in, but when we went to the RV show she saw plenty she WOULD camp in (none less than $80k)

Can't answer the first one...but I know this one for a fact: WOMEN

HaHa Glad mine thinks like me then... I figured the answer to the first one would be women.

I love ocean lakes. But I only go in the off season when it's at 1/4 capacity at most. I usually go for 2 weeks at a time and with the little grocery store there I never leave until we head home.

I wanted a short box say 18 to 20 feet sat on a tripple axle goose with room left for a rig. I would have settled for a pop up on the same arrangement.
My wife and I have absolutely loved using what we got. Kids have been super involvled. She's now hooked and the kids are close too being on their own. When that happens we sale or trade. Than my priorities get a heavier nod. Two teenagers, possible friends, two adults means much needed space.
My wife was a beach condo family chick. Riding her around on a golf cart, early morning coffee, and walks on the beach at Lakewood SC got me married.

I cant say much, the camper I just got is a 28' fifth wheel "BUT".... Its a 1985 model that needs some minor interior updating and i dont have a whole lot in it. I just don't see why so many wanna cram into those campgrounds. I guess some like it. its not for me.

IMG_1541.JPG

Failed to get a picture today at Walmart. Had my hands full with the kids, but there was an anus who parked his chevy trailblazer with shitty boat in tow literally on the sidewalk between the regular entrance and grocery entrance. Big red letters "fire lane, no parking". Didn't apply to that douche.

Back