"Bernadette" Chassis #26 M&M Offroad

Jody you are real close.
It went 258 and after pulling 2° of timing out for safety it was 250@5800rpm.
Joseph doesn't have a clue as to what the loss is with this type of rig but the typical 4wd chevy seems to be 38% we could be at a 50% loss.

Yea the torque curve spikes like a diesel around 2000 rpm and held nearly flat to 4800. It has some spikes in the torque converter that is not doing it's job but I already have plans for replacement when I get over the financial damage of this project. The printer was not operating and we both just wanted out of the oven so I'll post the sheet when he email's it.
Now I just need to figure out how to post vid.

Sweet music.....

Last edited:
sounds good! (looks good too)

mines going on the dyno in a couple weeks to get some tuning quirks worked out. last time it made 360 on 35s. gonna try it with the 42s this time around to tune it with the tires I wheel with.

should be interesting with the 42s on H1s :D

Tire size has nothing to do with the tune. I aired them up to 15lb and after they got warmed up they run smooth.

I know, but figured why not. plus it saves me time from swapping the other tires on and off (buggy is not parked in our home garage)

kinda figured I'd do the same thing. air them up and should be fine

Hard to believe this hood was cut down the middle, 4" taken out and welded back together then painted black!
uploadfromtaptalk1437164670917.jpg

Back