"Bernadette" Chassis #26 M&M Offroad

Looking good

sleep during the day, work at night, close the doors and turn off the phone, at the rate you work it would be rolling out under her own power in a couple weeks time

sleep during the day, work at night, close the doors and turn off the phone, at the rate you work it would be rolling out under her own power in a couple weeks time
Im slow and lazy nowadays.

Buckeye Performance Inc.
offroad fabrication
drivetrain/differential service
828-779-2242

Slackass.

Yea I dont see that happening.
I did kick back in the shop chair with my feet proped up on the tire yesterday for a short nap so that means im on it lol.

Buckeye Performance Inc.
offroad fabrication
828-779-2242

Oh and I did bang on my new ceramic coated header today so it would clear the motor mount so see im hammer down.
uploadfromtaptalk1408498959406.jpg

Buckeye Performance Inc.
offroad fabrication
828-779-2242

Really looking forward to seeing this thing finished.

Sweet. Every little bit helps I guess. Maybe we can have a wrenching party some time.

Sweet. Every little bit helps I guess. Maybe we can have a wrenching party some time.
Yea it would help motivate it.
After I get the tube work done im gonna move the upper link mounts on the front axle just a little for more triangulation.
I picked up some sheet aluminum so I can start on the rear firewall. The scrap yard has a lot of textured aluminum like used in freezers and im debating on picking some up.
Also found a cole hershey dual battery switch in a old firetruck but I didnt have the toold to remove it.

Buckeye Performance Inc.
offroad fabrication
828-779-2242

That switch would look cool on the dash.

Just to throw up something new we have the front tube work nearly done and a good start on the dash. I twisted it up to check clearance and run out of cherry picker with 60" under the tire but its not all usable travel and I will limit it down to a safe amount.
uploadfromtaptalk1410022884506.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410022907006.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410022930483.jpg

Buckeye Performance Inc.
offroad fabrication
828-779-2242

uploadfromtaptalk1410673236545.jpg

The dash panels are ready for gauges and switches.
uploadfromtaptalk1410673344525.jpg

I dont normally tig weld projects like this but I knew i would always be looking at the welds on the dash and if they were not uniform I would never be happy.

Buckeye Performance Inc.
offroad fabrication
828-779-2242

I would be the same way. Looks great

Dude, the dash looks awesome.

Back