Bent Fab CH2

Had a pretty productive evening. @BRUISER came over and helped sam, Steve, my parents, Kevin and I with assembly.
Fuel cell in and lines installed.
radiator in, coolant lines in and checked for leaks,
Trans and steering lines and coolers in. Need a couple fittings for steering lines that Steve will get tomorrow.
battery in, exhaust in and done.
winch in.
Final bolts in all the links and tightened. These are shanked correctly to get the shank of the bolt thru both sides of tabs and the extra thread cut off.
Tomorrow after work we will work on getting the remaining fluids in, work on finish wiring, and hopefully fire it up. Once the wiring is done, the tin work will go in, with seats and harnesses.

View attachment 350282View attachment 350283View attachment 350284View attachment 350285View attachment 350286
White letters out lookin tits!

@Mac5005 we need updates
most of the high amp wiring is done, got to get harness on motor and finish small amp and accessory wiring.

I’ll update this evening. Lol

White letters out lookin tits!
I rubbed some chalk on it. Everyone but Steve likes it, so he vetoed Sam doing it with white paint pen. I thought it was awesome.

Call me a child of the 70s but I still love white letters…

1624634967370.jpeg

Shakedown run 2k miles away... :rockon:
Went pretty well. Transmission leak that appears to be around the lokar dipstick, and maybe the pan bolts. Think there is a front super joint going bad, maybe. Other than that went pretty well. We set up the ORI to Jensen bros recommendations and they are pretty stiff, so when we got back we loosen the rebound adjustment all the way. 180/90 in the fronts and 120/90 in the rear.
We will try this, but already talking about going to lighter weight oil and possibly some other tuning options for them. They were great crawling but trail to trail and obstacle to obstacle pretty rough.

Back