[Apr 20, 2012] Down & Dirty for Life - A Cancer Benefit & Open Ride at The Flats (Marion, NC)

hey disneynut...was going to proudly wear myDADFL shirt to work today for the first time and doscovered it has a large pin hole in the front...can i trade it for another one?

enjoyed seeing those big hummers out there and loved hearing those turbos too.

enjoyed seeing those big hummers out there and loved hearing those turbos too.
You're more than welcome to wheel with us

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

To my knowledge, I think this was the first time any Hummers have been on the property. There was also a Voltswagon dune buggy rail machine, first for that too as far as I know.

hey disneynut...was going to proudly wear myDADFL shirt to work today for the first time and doscovered it has a large pin hole in the front...can i trade it for another one?
Let me check with our ACS rep and see what we need to do. Don't worry we will make it right. What size was it?

my first go-pro video's...so dont give me to much of hard time..lol,I was not able to get it on olejeeps,tim or jason sorry

Hey folks! If anyone hasn't caught the word on facebook, I've finally finished the pictures from DADFL! Click the pic to go to my photography page, where 120-something pictures await! I had a wonderful time, and it was an amazing event. Kudos to everyone involved. :D

a24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m39itbtHX61rr43nmo6_250.jpg

Looked like Jaime got some air at the end.

Too bad ya couldn't get his 2nd run

Sent via telegraph

I did vid all of them just going up the big hill....but all of my computers are low on memory to add pics/vids. I have sooo many on my computers, working on getting the issue resolved but need time, got alot going on right now, busy, busy...lol
And Jamie did rape it!!! :)

One last request for t-shirt orders before we make it official and place the order for what we need. If you need or want a shirt AND HAVE NOT PM'D ME OR JOHN YET, PLEASE DO SO ASAP.

Hope ^^^you^^^ remembered my new Med???? lol Thanks for doing this, you are a awesome lady!! ;)

I want to know why I never see pics of Pinky???? She did some awesome things this ride....LOL
Chris & Heather taped me up the upper part of Laurel Lane, thank you guys...so sweet!!!

Back