Antioch Speedway News?

redneck grrrl

That girl
Anybody hearing any new whispers about this place?

Blank

This was posted the other day.

Big news y'all!!!! Antioch Speedway & Off Road Motorsports Park has been sold. The new owners plan to open it back as America's full time Monster Truck arena, 4 x 4 playground, speedway campground and so much more!!! The new owners will be getting the keys on or before August 7th. They are a multi truck Monster Jam team that has been touring through the US, Mexico and Canada for the past 14 years. They plan to run the winter east coast tour again this year with Monster Jam as well as hosting their own off road events at their newest venture at the former Antioch Speedway & Off Road Motor Sports Park in Morganton, NC. Yes, the place will be getting a very new name and makeover. I really don't have many more details to offer just yet, but within the week or two the website www.antiochspeedway.net will redirect you to their new site with all the details. The owners should be ready to start meeting North Carolina residents the second weekend of August at the property. This is going to be extremely exciting!!!!!

Antioch Speedway & Off Road Motorsports is about to be a 4x4 playground!!!

Completely a rumor and no facts to back it up. That being said the recent closing of the Flats may be involved. AGAIN no facts to report.......

When I raced there in pre race drivers meeting they warned us about some "cinder blocks" that stuck out a bit. It was a freaking Jersey barrier that stuck out lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back