And so it begins....again....

Np Uriah, Its all getting done eventualy. :D

Got the rear axle back in yesterday all painted up with the shock mounts, traction bar brackets and perches all welded up. Started building the traction bar too but havent finished it yet. Here are some pics just messing around and flexing it out to check shock length and clearances.

Attachments

• 100_1874.JPG
    100_1874.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 725
  • 100_1877.JPG
    100_1877.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 759
  • 100_1880.JPG
    100_1880.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 733
Little update... Steering is totally finished and welded - 1.75 .250 wall DOM. Traction bar is also finished and should work great! Waiting on a torque converter, the 5.13's for the 14bolt, and the twin sticks for the toy case. As soon as the torque converter comes, we will install the tranny/t-case, and build the driveshafts... :driver:

- Mac

And its still NOT done.....you know if you got off the computer and worked....it might be finished. J/K

Looks good Sam....not bad work for a high school jock;)

Lets go wheeling....gonna miss ya next week.

Seth

I remember reading something about Mac and Sam's "priorities" a while back. Hmmm. Just lookin at the dates on this project and it looks like those so-called "priorities" have been calling a few shots these last couple of months! Women. Sheesh. Can't wait to see that thing. Think you'll ever wheel it off the pavement, like maybe at least out on the farm? I bet that thing would really bust a dam now! Ha! Hope all is well in charlottey
PEACE,
Brandon

haha no no no. My priorities are strait...well...pretty much lol. Been making progress but nothing picture worthy. FINALLY got gears so we are half way through the gear setup in the 14 bolt (60 is done already), twin sticks came for the t-case yesterday and got a torque converter for the tranny. So the tranny and t-case are ready to bolt in, make some driveshafts, run some brake lines and its ready lol.

Nice buildup man

Ok here is a little update. Got some things done on Monday...Tranny and t-case are in and 14 bolt gears are almost done also worked out all my brakes for the 14bolt and 60. Tranny and t-case were a beast to get in but we finally got a system that made it easy. Its all the little stuff now...just got to keep pluging along.

attachment.php

awww_pirate4x4_com_forum_attachment_php_73c4854901d1170947fcbd5ae9cfbaab._.jpg

attachment.php

awww_pirate4x4_com_forum_attachment_php_c3957ff156b5c6936a95a683d1ce36a2._.jpg

Yeah Baby! No nonsense! How goes is Sambone, you good lookin man you! Hope all is well brother, i miss the shop like a fat kid misses his gut on a diet!

Back