A-1

Robby Bobby’s bigbird chassis will work better.

Wait. Am I in the right thread?
Bigbird!
Welded together with a meth pipe and a coat hanger

D5234841-D20D-4775-B776-DA6C6CA7DE54.jpeg

As a fat man that loves steak, I find ANY reference to "A-1" outside of a dressing for green beans, and an "accent" to a loaded baked potato offensive. The fact that they even advertise it as a "steak" sauce is an insult to finer cuts of meat.

Quoted fo troof! Every time I make steaks (because damn I loves some steak) the wife says something about wanting some A-1....me:

upload_2020-8-20_9-16-20.png

BTW...make sure your kanooder doesn't interfere with the whirligig at full bump/full lock. I'm running into that on mine.

If a waitress asks "Do you want any steak sauce" it is clear indicator #1 I am ordering steak in the wrong establishment...

Now some A-1 mixed in with ground beef to make burgers...or for dipping twice baked taters into.
That's good stuff. But unless my steak comes fromt he waffle house it better not be necessary

Quoted fo troof! Every time I make steaks (because damn I loves some steak) the wife says something about wanting some A-1....me:

View attachment 324268

I have always said a good steak doesn’t need nothing but eating.

I thought you always said a good woman doesn’t need nothing but.... oh wait this isn't the garage :D

Had an old mentor when I was young. Dont remember the right age, but young enough that hearing dirty jokes from adults was shocking. So prolly 12? ish
Eating dinner one night and this dude who was as straight laced as they come, says to another adult ...
"I read today that there are 200,000 battered women in America."
Other dude says "Thats sad and pisses me off"
Dude #1 - I know, right? All this time I been eating them raw.

Had an old mentor when I was young. Dont remember the right age, but young enough that hearing dirty jokes from adults was shocking. So prolly 12? ish
Eating dinner one night and this dude who was as straight laced as they come, says to another adult ...
"I read today that there are 200,000 battered women in America."
Other dude says "Thats sad and pisses me off"
Dude #1 - I know, right? All this time I been eating them raw.

:lol::lol:

I may or may not be using this one

If a waitress asks "Do you want any steak sauce" it is clear indicator #1 I am ordering steak in the wrong establishment...

Now some A-1 mixed in with ground beef to make burgers...or for dipping twice baked taters into.
That's good stuff. But unless my steak comes fromt he waffle house it better not be necessary
Did you order the T-bone?

Put in a lot of work last night on the jeep. Couldn't make the left right selector work with the stop go button so had to completely redo it, it took a lot of work as seen in the pic below.

74A0DFFE-0A9F-416A-B45B-A707E1C84B95.gif

I'v worked all week
Just finished my desert racer build
Here is a pic of it in action

images

Back