A-1

Working on the AC drawing

09A27938-08C5-420D-824A-095609BC1E93.png

you are so not on my level, i am superior in everything: gonna have a squirrel in a wheel cage running which will turn a belt which will attach to the fan
I've got a lot to learn. How about squirrel choice? Red, grey or fox?

Couldn't you substitute the squirrel for a hamster and a smaller wheel to make it easier to package?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Couldn't you substitute the squirrel for a hamster and a smaller wheel to make it easier to package?

Who are you to question his almighty knowledge???? Do you know he once went squirrel hunting with a legend? And by "went squirrel hunting with" I mean he drove the truck and drank beer.

Who are you to question his almighty knowledge???? Do you know he once went squirrel hunting with a legend? And by "went squirrel hunting with" I mean he drove the truck and drank beer.
I've actually been in contact with the hamster and squirrel breeders along with the wheel manufacturer trying to figure out which combo can produce the rpm I require to run the fan without causing clearance problems with the wood stove I plan on using for heat.

Has anyone thought about feed systems? Corn vs acorn. Not sure on caloric content for said under hood beasts. Maybe candy corn if you're looking for the rodent NOS.

see you are learning now. Per my calculations in my fancy casio calculator watch from 1990, the fox squirrel produces the most output; however, is physically too large. The red squirrel produces the least output and is physically the smallest. Hereto for the grey squirrel produces the best out put to weight ratio

see you are learning now. Per my calculations in my fancy casio calculator watch from 1990, the fox squirrel produces the most output; however, is physically too large. The red squirrel produces the least output and is physically the smallest. Hereto for the grey squirrel produces the best out put to weight ratio
yeah but for packaging purposes the red squirrel aka "boomer" may be the best bet with enhanced fuel. I mean it's best not to get too technical, right? we are just talking about A/C.

Y'all forgetting about another option; the white squirrel.
Native to the Brevard and Pisgah areas. Far superior to others in every way. They train on mountain bikes, so a simple wheeled cage will be cake for them. Give them an occasional post-cage beer and they'll never let you down.
View attachment 326056

now we are talking!

yeah but for packaging purposes the red squirrel aka "boomer" may be the best bet with enhanced fuel. I mean it's best not to get too technical, right? we are just talking about A/C.

i am fat, A/C is LIFE.

Y'all forgetting about another option; the white squirrel.
Native to the Brevard and Pisgah areas. Far superior to others in every way. They train on mountain bikes, so a simple wheeled cage will be cake for them. Give them an occasional post-cage beer and they'll never let you down.
View attachment 326056
Typical southerner. Saying the white squirrel is supreme. Sounds like white supremacy to me :p

<haji haj, to the garage! :flipoff2:>

Have you considered the $3500 driveline extender from Atlas?

Also there's a new phone app called Tranny. It controls your shifts from your smartphone via Bluetooth. And the best part is, its free, and the ads usually don't cause you to miss a shift if you close them fast enough! :D

Have you considered the $3500 driveline extender from Atlas?

Also there's a new phone app called Tranny. It controls your shifts from your smartphone via Bluetooth. And the best part is, its free, and the ads usually don't cause you to miss a shift if you close them fast enough! :D
Hey I thought my tongue in cheek suggestion that led to a 3 page derail was pretty good

Back