90 bronco 2

looks great brandon. x2 on the rocker support. i understand working within a budget though.

looks great brandon. x2 on the rocker support. i understand working within a budget though.
I totally agree with Brandon,
the cage is only as good as the surface its mounted to,i wouldnt sacrifice saftey over a budget,the rocker/sliders have multiple supports

Thanks for everyones comments I like how it turned out but as money allows I will be adding more to it but just wanted a basic exo that will keep me alive in case of a rollover and that is what Jim has provided for me.

But if anyone wants some good work for the money Jim is the guy. Everyone out there should want to help out the little guy and also it will save you some $ but will still turn out great.

picked it up yesterday and it looks great Jim also added a stinger will get some pics up later. If anyone needs some work done Jim is the man for the job.

I think I am going to go with black but was thinking about some other color just to make it stand out

OK speaking of paint, I've been wondring - once it's all in place, how do you do it? Spray or roller? How do you get the underside near the body?

OK speaking of paint, I've been wondring - once it's all in place, how do you do it? Spray or roller? How do you get the underside near the body?

I was told to spray it I was thinking of putting cardboard behind the part that I am painting and just move it as I go

I was told to spray it I was thinking of putting cardboard behind the part that I am painting and just move it as I go

soooo.... how do oyu get the backside where it's close to the body?
I mean realize that getting it looking good there is unecessary, but you don't want it to rust, which means at least a pass or two.

soooo.... how do oyu get the backside where it's close to the body?
I mean realize that getting it looking good there is unecessary, but you don't want it to rust, which means at least a pass or two.

Did not get a chance to paint today was raining all day so will have to wait but I think that it should cover enough spraying from the sides to keep it from rusting

This thing looks sweet man! Finally got my posting privledges tonight and figured I had to post on a fellow Bronco II'er's thread first! :lol:

I still need to get over and see this thing as well, it looks real good! First time I've ever properly seen pictures of a Bronco II with an exo cage. Seen a few 1st gen explorers but never BII's!

And I bet that thing rips right along with that 5.0 under the hood! :D

This thing looks sweet man! Finally got my posting privledges tonight and figured I had to post on a fellow Bronco II'er's thread first! :lol:
I still need to get over and see this thing as well, it looks real good! First time I've ever properly seen pictures of a Bronco II with an exo cage. Seen a few 1st gen explorers but never BII's!
And I bet that thing rips right along with that 5.0 under the hood! :D

glad you can post now! Just let me know I will be around tomorrow working on some other stuff.

Dont really know yet but am taking it out tomorrow night

took it out last weekend and to say the least I have a lot of work to do to get it ready for the trails again

Looks awesome Brandon. I can't wait to get my Montero back in running order so I can chop it up! I'm looking at buying 2 for parts on ebay right now.

Back