90 bronco 2

Bullardbs

I got this truck not too long ago but have change a few things working on the front springs now and have secided to chop the top and add a exo and sliders and also some tube front and rear bumpers to come from quickracer. Here are some pics of the chop top let me know what you think.

Attachments

• bronco 132.jpg
    bronco 132.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3,482
  • bronco 133.jpg
    bronco 133.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,345
  • bronco 134.jpg
    bronco 134.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,110
B2

I love it when the top is chopped, now just need to bedline the interior. Keep us posted.

I cant wait to see what quickracer has in mind for it!

Also picked up a winch for it too

quickracer will have it next weekend if I can find a trailer to get it there but we will see how it comes out I cant wait to see it done

Had a death in the family so did not get it to quickracer yet but he will have it this weekend but I removed the doors and bumpers tonight

Attachments

• bronco 005.jpg
    bronco 005.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,532
I have been told that some pics will show up sometime today so not too much longer to wait for a tease

i think the Exo would flow a little better with a lower lower windshield bar and round the tube on the rear bumper around to the rear rocker.

Looks like a cool B2 though. ready to see some action shocks

i think the Exo would flow a little better with a lower lower windshield bar and round the tube on the rear bumper around to the rear rocker.
Looks like a cool B2 though. ready to see some action shocks
the rear bumper to the rear rocker idea would look sweet,
i had a certain budget to work with on the project and had to keep it straight forward and effective.it will be getting some door bars.

the rear bumper to the rear rocker idea would look sweet,
i had a certain budget to work with on the project and had to keep it straight forward and effective.it will be getting some door bars.

It is what Jim and I agreed on but I may add some more in later on but keep the coments comming

looks good my only concern would be the rocker area.. the majorty of the cage is held by them and i have seen 1.75 .125 dom rockers bend both up and down in that same spot by either a roll of if u bottom out hard. i would suggest 2x4 tubing for a nice strong platform for the cage to be built off of. looks like a easy fix if you have any problems.

this isnt a good pic. of the rocker but the best pic. i could find
2x4 .250 wall

Attachments

• gilleland yj.jpg
    gilleland yj.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,116
looks good my only concern would be the rocker area.. the majorty of the cage is held by them and i have seen 1.75 .125 dom rockers bend both up and down in that same spot by either a roll of if u bottom out hard. i would suggest 2x4 tubing for a nice strong platform for the cage to be built off of. looks like a easy fix if you have any problems.

thanks for the tip if I have any problems later on I will keep that in mind

Back