90 bronco 2

Looks awesome Brandon. I can't wait to get my Montero back in running order so I can chop it up! I'm looking at buying 2 for parts on ebay right now.

cool man sounds good will be like old times going wheeling again

some pics from when me and Doc took her out and drug her home need to get a few bugs worked out over the winter

Attachments

• my stuff 024.jpg
    my stuff 024.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 958
  • my stuff 023.jpg
    my stuff 023.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 793
whats up next for this little beast? going to coils?

going with coils in the front with a extended radius arm setup and hope to 4 link the rear sometime next year and extend the wb to about 110 115 at the same time

ttt

well got some 8 lugs for it now got a hp 44 for the front and a dana 60 for the rear looking for tires and wheels. Will be moving at the end of the month and will have a garage so will get started on it then hope to have it back on the trails soon.

How's ole yeller doing??

dammit man youre makin me miss my II that i sold last year...it was a third vehicle on insurance...woulda made a great project...

yours is lookin awesome...

thanks just trying to get all the parts togeather so when I move at the end of the month it will be ready to go in the garage and get it back togeather. All I need now are tires and wheels for the 8 lugs and all the parts will be there.

bronco II

figured id throw my old stocker in the mix

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 506
  • bronco2.jpg
    bronco2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 521
  • bronco3.jpg
    bronco3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 461
Sold mine yesterday so we will see if it gets finished and on the trail.......I hope so hate to see it sit!

Back