'76 dodge build

Hell yea man. Let me know if you need any help building it once you get it running

I might have to take you up on that

update: Truck now has a fuel tank, ordered adapters of jegs should be here next week. Still shooting for the truck being running by next sunday but who knows. I'll have a lot more free time once my 2nd job ends on saturday. Also just ordered the new leaf springs off summit today. I'm in no hurry as I would like to get the truck running before I throw the lift on so I'm expecting them end of next week or so.

Shots of the tires

Attachments

• 1-10-07 146.jpg
    1-10-07 146.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 341
I have more money in the suspension for this truck than I paid for it...

Attachments

• 1-10-07 147.jpg
    1-10-07 147.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 313
Update: In an attempt to not have to deal with drilling and cutting through the bed to mount the fuel cell I decided that hey I could just take the bed off. This afternoon I bribed some neighbors with beer and got it pulled.

New plan involves a wood bed with the cell mounted on that, still going with the 4 inch lift and 36 inch goodyears.

Rear suspension is in! Hallelujah

Next step is getting the tires mounted and put on the rear. Then starting on the front suspension. Then putting those tires on. Then putting the bed back on. Then hooking up the fuel cell again. Then driving it over some rocks....

Sold her last night, but i figured someone would be interested in how she turned out. The lift turned out to be something more along the lines of 6 1/2 to 7". It doesn't look like much in the picture, but the top of the truck bed is about 6 ft off the ground.

Attachments

• 1-10-07 188.jpg
    1-10-07 188.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 270
Back