66 Coyote swap turbo!

I'll be honest, a piece of 1"x1"x1/8" wall square or round tube going straight across would be SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than this part you have fabbed and installed.
View attachment 393915

Bruh...do you know how long we've worked to get him to add triangulation...and now this 'gO sTrAiGhT wItH iT' garbage. (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Marty did you give up? We need updates!
He is doing everything to get it running, then will be bringing back for me to plumb in the twin turbos and finish the center console with radio/switches. I will update when we get there

Daiuuum...bad ass!
Gotta redo radiator mounts and such, he wanted turbo mounted there so gotta move things forward. This gonna be a beast!
20230727_075257.jpg
20230726_183530.jpg

Got front frame support done and radiator ready to mount
20230727_083427.jpg
20230727_121714.jpg
20230727_134428.jpg

Will that change how the grill mounts and the looks of the front or will it all fit inside and look normal?

Will that change how the grill mounts and the looks of the front or will it all fit inside and look normal?
nope, it will still look normal. Now, you will still be able to tell it's an "aftermarket" radiator behind the grill obviously but everything on front end will still bolt on. I'm thinking he's going to go with some aftermarket front clip though if I remember correctly.

Yep. I'd imagine it'll be right in front of the radiator.

That’s a very short nosed car, not much room at all much less moving the radiator forward. I’m interested to see.

Yep. If they arent intending to stretch the nose its going to get interesting.

For reference:
1690567766376.png

Thats a traditional radiator location. And hood catch is in front of it.
The current radiator config has the radiator sitting on the hood latch - maybe full fiberglass nose?

But if you look in the lower right you can see how tight the grill is to the rad support (sorry only photo i have on my work pc)

This is gonna be tight

Yep. If they arent intending to stretch the nose its going to get interesting.

For reference:
View attachment 401281

Thats a traditional radiator location. And hood catch is in front of it.
The current radiator config has the radiator sitting on the hood latch - maybe full fiberglass nose?

But if you look in the lower right you can see how tight the grill is to the rad support (sorry only photo i have on my work pc)

This is gonna be tight
Yea, I’ve been in and around a few. And after doing twins on my huge 60 impala I know how rooms goes quickly

Hes doing a custom fiberglass bumper kit but the stock front clip does fit with everything inside of it cut out lol. I like how my bracketry turned out, customer loves it so I'm happy that he's happy.
20230728_150108.jpg
20230728_150117.jpg
20230728_161445.jpg

I know my table didn't do the lettering that good but it still looks great, he loves it!

Make sure you post pictures when it’s all together please. As long as the customer is happy you should be happy. But strive to do better. JMHO

Back