5/13-15/11 Spring Open Invite at The Flats

Just got the jeep on the trailer, durin a thunderstorm. We'll see yall tomorrow.

Overcast this morning but the trails are good. Went out and checked them this morning and looks like just a little surface mud. Should be a great day for wheelin

Getting ready to go replace a u-joint in my rear DS. Should be there by 10am. Only way I'm bailing out at this point is if it is pouring down rain when I get up Sat morning.
Not this mornin, but deffinately sometime today. You can count on that this time of year.

Well.....The driver side LCA mount broke off the axle on the cherokee.....pulling on the trailer. I'm glad it didn't happen on the trail.

Great time out there today! I took my dad along & we had a blast. We stayed off the crazy stuff as I'm open f/r. The slick clay made it interesting for sure!

I would highly recommend this place for all levels of vehicles!

It was definitely a fun day for me & was good to meet some of you guys in person. I was pleasantly surprised how well my jeep did today.

Hopefully the big dixie trail hogs don't hoard the trails today!!!!

what kind of asshat comment is that!:flipoff:

You just pissed cuz we generally have the most active offroad group in the area?

I had a freaking blast today! NO RAIN all day, I can't believe we got so lucky with the weather.

Actually more than two! I destroyed two lower pulleys today! Thinkin I may have a design flaw!:rolleyes:

The Flats was a monster today for sure! Good times as always!:driver:

Thanks Rock Corps for inviting us all up this weekend.

Thanks, Danny for the welder and Chip for the pulley, (sorry I didnt treat it better!LOL!)!

Great ride today. Hammered on it all day long and it held together. Great event by the Rock Corps. Seems like the weather keeps some away. Well, they missed out. It was a great day out with NO RAIN!

Actually more than two! I destroyed two lower pulleys today! Thinkin I may have a design flaw!:rolleyes:

The Flats was a monster today for sure! Good times as always!:driver:

Thanks, Danny for the welder and Chip for the pulley, (sorry I didnt treat it better!LOL!)!

You guys were like a professional pit crew as fast as you swapped belts! It was a blast watching you on the upper flats too. Sorry no video.

AND WHO ARE YOU!!!

Hopefully the big dixie trail hogs don't hoard the trails today!!!!

As one for the founding members of ROCK CORPS I think you owe the BIG DIXE BOGGER'S an apology. They have the right to use our trail's just like everyone else.

And on a side note speaking for myself not on rock corp's behalf you sir can kiss my a**. I would much rather see them roll in 50 strong as a tight nit group to put on a show. We have 2 invite's a year yes it's going to be crowded i am sorry for that. If you don't wont to wait get here first and go in front it's a first come first serve basis deal with it!
you don't need to bad mouth anyone that I associate with :flipoff::kaioken::kaioken:

Awesome vids tilley,, I had an absolute blast today. It was great seeing alot of new faces today. Thankyou to all who came out.

One of the coolest things I saw all day was the black & orange Big Dixie Boggers buggy climb Laurel Lane the sound of that V8 was amazing

Thanks to everyone who came out. . . And to comment on the BDB comment. . . Ill sit on the side lines anytime and watch those guys put on a show. . .Thanks BDB for supporting us as a local chapter in the 4x4 world. I do wish more would have came out today but Thanks for all you guys do. Cant wait to come back to the FARM. . .Thanks again. . .And did anyone get the flop of the Blue and Silver CJ on Tank Trap? Just curious

As one for the founding members of ROCK CORPS I think you owe the BIG DIXE BOGGER'S an apology. They have the right to use our trail's just like everyone else.
And on a side note speaking for myself not on rock corp's behalf you sir can kiss my a**. I would much rather see them roll in 50 strong as a tight nit group to put on a show. We have 2 invite's a year yes it's going to be crowded i am sorry for that. If you don't wont to wait get here first and go in front it's a first come first serve basis deal with it!
you don't need to bad mouth anyone that I associate with :flipoff::kaioken::kaioken:
Thank you Sir.
Had a blast today! To the Rock Corps members.........
Great trails,great food and great fellowship.
Later,Paul....

Actually more than two! I destroyed two lower pulleys today! Thinkin I may have a design flaw!

The Flats was a monster today for sure! Good times as always!

Isn't that the second time you have destroyed that crank pulley?

First time was at Uwharrie last Fall after a :wheel: across one of the water whoops!

Back