4x4cross Bronco

It's because you aren't drinking Red Bull:flipoff2:

I will be leaving for Greensboro and then Highpoint tomorrow around 3ish if you need anything transported.

It's because you aren't drinking Red Bull:flipoff2:
I will be leaving for Greensboro and then Highpoint tomorrow around 3ish if you need anything transported.

Well I'm not really biased I'll drink anything from Monster to Redbull, Amp, NOS, Full Throttle, etc, etc

Sucks only sleeping like an average of 3 to 4 hrs a night

pizza on wednesday then. lemme know if somealready has the sundrop covered.

oh yeah..and im with you ricky.....cheerwine is way better.

I'd say that feeding us on wed. is worth a chance to win. We will be there around 6 or so. Give me a shout 336 413 0720 for details and directions.

Just got off the phone with JC. He is coming to the shop tomorrow around 10-11am and going to weld on some of the framework that we have tacked. Ye Haw! See ya tomorrow John!

Well I'm not really biased I'll drink anything from Monster to Redbull, Amp, NOS, Full Throttle, etc, etc

Sucks only sleeping like an average of 3 to 4 hrs a night

drink good ol' coffeee, it still has more caffeine. AND makes you less likely to develop a cocaine addiction (proven fact).

If I come down do I have to work to get food and drinks?
Come on Mike, Drive the General Lee jeep, and sound the Dixie horn when ya get there!Bring the camera!

Its ok Big red...he's the camera man...and He's from West Virginia, so we can pick on him all night:flipoff2:

Back