4x4 parts swap meet 4-25-09

If anybody's got some 1.5" .250" wall tube.....I need 10' and I'll be at the swap meet in the morning

Any one have plans to wheel after they buy/ sell stuff? Would be nice to get in some good wheeling. We will be there on Friday after lunch. Arrowhead site#8 if anyone is around.

I saw another thread saying there was a truck/jeep show the 25th. Plugged it in to Google and it turns out the show is just a few miles away

Galloways. (45224 Finch Road, Richfield, NC 28137)

Since I take 49 anyway, I may just stop off there on the way to the swap....

Here is a pretty complete list of my parts.....still need to make a sweep through the garage and trailer...

410 High Pinion FJ80 third
Complete FJ80 shafts and birfs
1.3 with head (needs rebuilt...head gasket??)
BRAND NEW REBUILT 1.6 head with Hawk Cam
Alloy USA Toy Minitruck shafts NEW ....includes used bearings and new studs
4 33/13.50 LTB's LOW MILES!!!
1998 Yamaha 200cc Blaster 4 wheeler
2x10 TSC ram
14 bolt pinion guard
Stock Toy shafts and Birfs
30 Spline Longfields LESS THAN A YEAR OLD!!
6 Shooter knuckles and arms with ARP studs
1 new Passenger side 6 shooter arm
Toy rear IFS disc brake kit (Daves OFF Road Performance)....LESS THAN 100 MILES!!!!!
Several Electric fans
Rancho Coilovers 4 good 1 bent...no springs
Toy minitruck front calipers with pads...LESS THAN A YEAR OLD
Front Toy housing with DE ram mount Trail gear diff guard, ball gassets, link mounts, stud kit
Stock Zuk front axle shafts
Cutting brake levers (2 handles) from Polyperformance
Complete front and rear Zuk axles
stock front and rear Zuk drive shafts
what ever I can did up....

NO DIBS.....GET THERE BY 1000 if you want dibs!!

Rob

I have finally (at the last minute) decided to come... I am bringing a set of 12 bolt H1's, 3 set's of 8 bolt H1"s, a few single 8 bolt H1's & a few set's of Magnesium runflat's. See y'all tomorrow

Sorry I didn't make it out. I had every intention of bringing lots of goodies. Unfortunately, while riding my motorcycle up to the shop to load up yesterday I got tagged by a car that ran a stop sign. I managed to keep it on two wheels and I was able to ride home so everything is good. My foot and lower leg are turning every color on the palette, but I'm happy to still be here.
Maybe next time.

Back