4x4 parts swap meet 4-25-09

Tom@Hilltop_Machine

Ok folks were are on! Spoke with Chris at Eldorado outpost today and finalized somethings. We will set up out in the front. Hours will be 10:00am-2:00pm. It will be free to the public and 5 bucks for a vendor. All the money raised will go to the "Rescue Tellico Fund."
So bring your stuff and pass the word.

Where is this Eldorado Outpost?
Eldorado Outpost, Inc.
4021 NC Hwy 109 N
Eldorado, NC 27371
(P) 910-572-3474
(F) 910-572-4377
awww.eldoradooutpost.com_uwharrie_20mountains007006.jpg

Where is this Eldorado Outpost?
Its at URE. This would be a good time for you to go and meet some people to ride with and see what URE is all about.

Wow this is cool,I have never seen them do anything like this before?Its just for the tellico deal?WHat is going on with that anyway?

Tom,
Here's a thought... move the date up two weeks (4/11) to coincide with the "4x4cross Prerun Day and Mud/Rocks Open Invite" at the stables. That should insure a good crowd.
Either way, I'll be there as a vendor.

4/11 would be alot better date I bet!

Other dates were considered, but we didn't want to throw the swap meet in the mix with alot of other things going on up there and have it over shadowed, then it wouldn't get the attention it deserved. Also it would be hard for people to be selling parts and at the prerun at the same time so most people would choose the prerun.
Thanks for the support and see ya there!

Other dates were considered, but we didn't want to throw the swap meet in the mix with alot of other things going on up there and have it over shadowed, then it wouldn't get the attention it deserved. Also it would be hard for people to be selling parts and at the prerun at the same time so most people would choose the prerun.
Thanks for the support and see ya there!

The Mid-Atlantic Bronco shootout will be held that weekend at URE.

Also it would be hard for people to be selling parts and at the prerun at the same time so most people would choose the prerun.

I don't mind if you setup right in the pit area beside where the Rock Pile, Mud Pit, and Race track start and finish are, plenty of room for vendors.

That way everyone could benefit from being in the same place to buy stuff and be able to watch the goings on . . . .

FYI.. CNC4x4 spring fling is all that weekend.. we have group camp A and B reserved.. I have sent e-mail to club to let them know they may want to bring some stuff out or stop by and sell stuff :)

Are the hours set in stone??? Four hours of drivin ea way for four hours of sellin dont seem to profitable for me.

Back