4X4 cross URE stables

The Pre-run endo?
alh3.ggpht.com__TQrq1VUJHDA_ShqYDqT63qI_AAAAAAAAFqU_hVtUGEaVatA_s400_DSC02317.JPG

alh5.ggpht.com__TQrq1VUJHDA_ShqYD4_vrbI_AAAAAAAAFqY_b86W966qmzk_s400_DSC02318.JPG

there are a bunch of other pics in this thread. but that links seems to be busted now...
I tried this and it worked:
http://masseyphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/8312407_r5Ktr#544549435_ecYcN

Zimmer (crawldog) broke the cherry real good I would say:lol:

Got all of 4 pictures last weekend. Here's one of the dodge pulling a tire and Ricky on the mic.

Attachments

• IMG_2999s.jpg
    IMG_2999s.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 656
That's not me.
The one in Kevin's album is the second run. The big one was on the first......

I didn't think so... now I got 2+2. This was Chad...
I should've looked a little harder.
I think I got a cell vid of you getting rolled back over...
care to see that?

Been reading all of this and really with I could have been there. A holiday weekend is pretty hard for me and the family. We're usually somewhere else. Are there any thoughts to not have this on memorial day weekend. Sounds like with problems from the mudder crowd, it would allow time for everything in a two day weekend without them. Just my 2 cents.

Ha the ZJ airbag vid is awesome, that was actually Stephen Galloway in the Sloth, we had spent all the week before getting it running, to bad it didn't finish cause he was flyin the whole way :lol::driver:

wow no shat. that sounded a lot quieter in video.

at 10 seconds, you can see/hear some hissing noise coming out the rear just before the POP. Anyone have any idea WTH is that?!

Back