4X4 cross URE stables

quickracer

Wow,had a good time,we left just after Big Woody decided to roll his rig in the pond,glad hes ok.Many got on their lid including a side by side.Cant wait to here the carnage stories.
thanks for a good time.

I had a great time, we left after the guy nose dived the truck and messed his back up. There was tons of carnage. Go Tominator!!! Cheated out of a higher finishing place. But still a good run. Tom has to get the jump video up.

lots of great action. was a little scary seeing someones ride completly submerged upside down. definatly glad hes alright. the air bags going off in the grand was a surprise for sure. what happened to the 4x4cross bronco? i heard it had to be towed out. heck even my 2yr old little girl had a blast rooting people on. and it was definatly nice to put a few names with faces from here wish i could have met some more.

Pretty sure that was bigwoody upside down in 6-7 feet of water. There was at least 2 endos, a couple of rolls, and a lot of beat up drivers!

to the person who rolled the stock 01-03 Tacoma in the parking lot doing doughnuts near family camping ... karma's a bitch

Woody's buggy in the pond. Was glad to see you out of it.
05-23-09_1524.jpg

to the person who rolled the stock 01-03 Tacoma in the parking lot doing doughnuts near family camping ... karma's a bitch

These jackasses were camped like 50 feet from us, some stupid primer colored ford (I think) and some little white wagon style car were out in the field tearing it up by doing donuts. Completely inconsiderate of other peoples property.

Other than that, this weekend was awesome. Anyone see the white ZJ flexed out near the rock pile?? Yeah, im completely jealous.

We were in the group with the white yota the broke the driveshaft on the rock pile friday night. We had an absolutely awesome time and cant wait for next year. And yeah that white Cherokee was nasty

I just got home; had an absolute blast!! I could definitely do this twice a year. Only thing that happened to me was one broken passenger mirror, lost grill, and a few new dents. I think they were all caused from when I took that first big bump too fast, same one where Snappy crashed and the SxS rolled.

Great pics. I'm glad someone had a working camera. Don't buy an HP camera. Mine is junk.

Who had the DDT wagon---the smokin Samurai? LOL I think that thing burned more oil than gas.

Back