4 wheel parts problem

Hey Jordan, We can absolutely price match any other vendor out there. Our regular price on that tire is $231.99 and i can give it you for $226.70 each plus valve stems and mounting/balancing. Your price out the door is $1100.00. I called and tried to verify your price match from Tarheel Tire and Service in Warrenton and they qouted $244.57 a tire plus mounting and balancing and valve stems. Their out-the-door price was higher than ours at $1103.87 and they did not have the tires on the shelf. I have your tires here and they are ready to go on your truck whenever is convenient for you. Matt called and left you a message as well. If there is another vendor other than the one you specified let me know and i will gladly match their O-T-D price as well.

We will also throw in nitrogen free of charge.

Greg

thank you greg, i called tarhill tire today and talked to brookes. the same guy you talked to. he did not realize i was the one looking for the tires. he stuck by the 900 dollar price he quoted me before and he said he could have the tires in the next day. ive done alot of business with him before and hes getting me the tires for slightly more than his cost. i really appreciate what you have done, and i will give you my business with other parts down the road. but i cant buy tires from you when i have a guy giving them to me at cost :). oh and i think you need to give Matt a raise, he works really hard and has always been a great help to me!:lol:

oh yea, and the mounting and balancing is included, like always!

So have some people never walked into an advance or napa or other auto parts store looking for a part that they had to order?
I mean come on, you cant expect one place to carry EVERY SINGLE THING YOU NEED!
I sure the reason they carry more jeep stuff is because a good majority of people coming into 4WP are jeepers.
So why would it make sense to stock a part that may not move for months?

Goahill,
WHo at 4WP stole your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend?
We have all heard your opinion, please allow others to have their's.

Furthermore, you openly recognize that you have never done business with any of the local (to this board) 4WP stores.

I'm getting real tired of your crap, as are others.

goahill, Lets try and keep this about the LOCAL 4 wheel parts store, first hand expirence. I doubt all those complaints came from one 4wp store. plus... if you had over 60 stores and an internet site I'm sure you would accumulate some complaints.

Back