2 and 6/4 seat buggy.

Not even close. Hopefully I'll be doing some tubework for fenders, kids seats, hood cowl in the next couple of weeks. I'll try to get some pics up tomorow of what little is done.

Motor mounts done.
Motor%20Mounts%20Complete%203.JPG

Tcase Crossmember is almost done....just ran out of settling to head and bend the bottom of the bracket to the tube crossmember.
TCase%20Xmember%202.JPG

TCase%20Xmember%205.JPG

Set the bender back up tonight so I can bend some fenders.

looks good...what engine is that???

looks good...keep up the good work

Cool man, that's some extremely nice stuff coming together!

Alright, need input. Does the added tube follow the lines ok? Hard to match Jims kickass work. Also, Jim, you think this is going to be a clearance issue based on Pats buggy?

The goal here is to creat hit protection for the kids and creat a basis for the rear seat mount crossmember.

Kids%20Cage%202.JPG

Kids%20Cage%201.JPG

Alright, need input. Does the added tube follow the lines ok? Hard to match Jims kickass work. Also, Jim, you think this is going to be a clearance issue based on Pats buggy?
The goal here is to creat hit protection for the kids and creat a basis for the rear seat mount crossmember.
Kids%20Cage%202.JPG

Kids%20Cage%201.JPG

That might clear some 35's.:lol:

No way that would work on patricks, his tires almost hit the tube in the middle of the chassis.

The idea is good, I just don't think it will work.

I like the idea Brandon...actually thought about it but I'm out of 1.5" tube. I'll try to find some more in the next couple of weeks. Jim, I guess I can try tucking it up against the seat, I was trying to follow your lines with this and wasn't sure how it would looked being tucked. I actually only started this cus I had bent that peice of 1.75 (what I've got lying around) for the 3/4 fender then realized the shock hoops were 1.5. So, figured I'd try to use it for something.

Tearing into the rockwell:
Rockwell%2012-23-2007%203.JPG

Actually got it mostly apart, just need to roll the hoist over and pick up the 3rd member.

Seats for Christmas:
Buggy%20Seats%201.JPG

Badly need some 1.5" .120 DOM....was gonna try to get up to pick some up from Jim, but I haven't had a chance yet.

No, I have one rock torn down and about to start on the other, but can't get any work done on the chassis because I can't get any DOM here. Heading to Charlotte Tuesday so I am trying to work something out.

Figured I'd post so Brandon doesn't think I gave up on it. Forum and album went down for aggressive so the pics dissapeared. All are back in the album but with new file names so I have to edit all the posts here :shaking:

Not much to update since I've been working on other peoples projects lately.

DSC02236.JPG

DSC02235.JPG

Almost done or what? :huggy: Looking nice!

Back