This one is for me

MarsFab

Will work for money
This will pretty much be a truggy with full skins. I've wanted to build me one like this for a while so I've been collecting parts over the last few months.

16" front 18" rear remote resi coilovers
Dodge kingpin 60 front, 70 rear w/4.88's
psc full hydro
dual triangulated 4 links front and rear
vortec 350/th350 dana 300 and maybe if the wife is nice to me for christmas an Atlas 4.3.
Full interior cage, tubed front and back.
not sure what seats yet but some kind of susp. seat
Lots more as I get it.

m_123.jpg

Gotta keep my lift open so this one's getting built the old fashion way on jack stands.

m_125.jpg

I was able to cut 16" out of the bed sides. These will just be skins that get hung on the rear tubework.

m_115.jpg

I got the truss with the hydro mount done on the front axle, got the front framerails built and the engine in and gutted the interior to start throwin some tube.
m_111.jpg

m_116.jpg

m_112.jpg

m_113.jpg

Thanks. Sorry I left that out. They'll be 39" iroks with some kind of beadlock just not sure what kind yet.

Nice, gonna keep an eye on this one for sure.

Let me know if I can help ya out on the Atlas.

For sure, I'll be in touch with you. I'll be needing a psc DE 8" ram soon too.

I got the cage in the cab and the sliders done. Probably be starting the rear tube work this week too and I'll hopefully have some more pictures then. I got a few jobs going on right now so I only get to work on it every now and then.

Sweet! can't wait to see this thing rolling. Good to see you building something for yourself.

I am a big fan of S10s so I will be following this build. I had dreams of making my S10 into a truggy. Just don't have the skills or the cash to do so. Is is going to have an LS engine in it?

love the truggy idea! you ever finish that orange cj5 that was in your shop? i'd love to see a thread on that too.

Well I had a few hours tonight so I got the main profile of the rear mocked up. It'll have a rear radiator, 17 gallon poly fuel cell, draw winch oil cooler, tranny cooler and some kind of tool box in the back. Plus I hope to have a way to mount two spare tires in the rear to balance out the weight of the motor if or when I decide race it.
m_021.jpg

m_022.jpg

m_023.jpg

m_024.jpg

m_025.jpg

Back