This one is for me

Looking good Chris!

haha jesus H., in all of my exotic exhaust dreaming I have never envisioned a pair of cans set up like this.

yeah Bo'!

I actually worked on it some today for the first time in a few weeks. Got the cage almost complete and welded. I x'd the b pillar and made a roof tube.

Thanks! Yea I knew I wanted to do something different with the exhaust. They are pretty much a straight through glass pack. It'll be fully stainless from the headers to the tips. All the tubing will be 304 2.5" ss

Got the fuel cell mount done today and finished the back of the interior cage with what little time I had to mess with it. I'll take a few pictures of the straps on the cell tomorrow if I get a chance.

m_039.jpg

m_040.jpg

m_041.jpg

Looking good hope you have it ready to bring it to the flats for the spring invite

Looking good hope you have it ready to bring it to the flats for the spring invite
I'd love to but at the rate I'm going I'd be lucky to make it to the ride in 2012. I've got a few big money parts to buy now so I've got to do a little saving before I go much further.

Looks real good Cris, especially the tank mount.

Looks great - can't wait to see the finished truck!

Looking good Chris!

I got to see this thing in person and the welds are amazing!

X2 "I need to stop by one day after work and get a good look in person.
Looks nice Big Chris"
I need to get back out in the 4x4 world.

Lookin good man

Back