And so it begins....

snappy

YHDG's adopted son!!!
The builds for the 2012 season. I am going to get serious about b class(yeap the buggy is on hold again)...With the alot of help from an unnamed source(thanks again and I will pay it foward big time).
88 Yj
4 linked front with 14" coilovers
rear sprung under for now(waiting on rules for next year
3800 sc
700r4
dana 300 with 32 spline outputs
14 bolt rear with detroit
chevy 60 front with shafts and 35 spline flanges

Collecting parts and we tore the motor down at lunch for a few goodies....

Never raced before but I'm trying to redo my rig over winter to run B class next year.

CPI 4.3/ th400/ np241
3 link front with airshocks
waggy rears

ai286.photobucket.com_albums_ll105_quadguy119_0814111623.jpg

Sounds awesome snappy! I hope to see what B comes up with next year. I think it will be the the most competitive of all.

I spent 2 hours with a pressure washer. The niner is still just nasty.

Hope to remove everything from behind the rear coil supports and tube up the rear for real. Not just the old age etc.

The front should get narrowed and shortened.

D44 front 9" rear most likely.

A

Both.... a true b class rig. If I was gonna build a 44 I would just keep the dana. 30, I don't see the 44 as that much better they can have the same u joints only difference is the ring gear. Plus I was helped out with the 60, plus no way a 44 would hang with 40" sticky treps.

The builds for the 2012 season. I am going to get serious about b class(yeap the buggy is on hold again)...With the alot of help from an unnamed source(thanks again and I will pay it foward big time).
88 Yj
4 linked front with 14" coilovers
rear sprung under for now(waiting on rules for next year
3800 sc
700r4
dana 300 with 32 spline outputs
14 bolt rear with detroit
chevy 60 front with shafts and 35 spline flanges
Collecting parts and we tore the motor down at lunch for a few goodies....

sounds like an awesome parts list...what is that engine? 3800sc?

sounds like an awesome parts list...what is that engine? 3800sc?

3.8 Liter supercharged 60 degree v6 from a FWD buick or pontiac.

weigh about the same as a 22r/2.5 jeep motor and make ~270hp stock. tune and open exhaust will get you 300 hp easy.

and easyily adapted to RWD config.

3.8 Liter supercharged 60 degree v6 from a FWD buick or pontiac.
weigh about the same as a 22r/2.5 jeep motor and make ~270hp stock. tune and open exhaust will get you 300 hp easy.
and easyily adapted to RWD config.
Exactly. This one is getting Heads and super charger ported and polished. Under drive pulley and a burn I should be good to go... Getting a "baby" bell 700r4 from a 2.8 blazer. We are upgrading everything shell to alto reds to 5 puck plantery to hardened output shaft.

Exactly. This one is getting Heads and super charger ported and polished. Under drive pulley and a burn I should be good to go... Getting a "baby" bell 700r4 from a 2.8 blazer. We are upgrading everything shell to alto reds to 5 puck plantery to hardened output shaft.

gotdayum!!!

Picked up my transmission today.
Transgo 2-3 kit
Billet servo
Wide 2-4 bands
6 puck planets
upgraded shell
alto reds
hardened output
500 boost vavle
If this doesnt hold up, I give up!!!
trans1.jpg

2012-01-02_16-37-40_673.jpg

Free....?? Wow.

Hate that the buggy got put on the backburner, but this looks like it will be pretty damn awesome.

Can't wait for the 2012 season.

Im looking forward to co driving even more after looking at this!

Back